Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-11-29, 4:58pm
Burnt Wood Beads

Default Lori & Kim - Awesome!!!

Love your murrini and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how fast you get it here! Unreal.

Thanks so much,

Julie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-11-29, 5:00pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

YAY!!!! I am soooooo pleased! Thank you so much, Julie!

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2010-11-29, 5:09pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

What I love is those glass nippers that came today - I am smitten!!!

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2010-11-29, 5:14pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

YAY!!!! I am so glad you like them, Squid!
I feel like this:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2010-11-29, 5:18pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

So did I after I used them!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2010-12-05, 11:19am

Hi, my name is Nikki and I'm a murrini addict.

Lori & Kim rock all the way around - great product, quick and secure shipping!

~:
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2010-12-05, 9:23pm
Surrounded by Trouble

Nikki you are better than I am, at least you have USED your murrini.

I just keep buying Lori and Kim's murrini and have yet to even use one of them.
Now that my friends is what you call a issue.

I must say that I ordered last Wednesday and it was in my mailbox on Friday! One day I will turn back to 104 and use some of it.......maybe.

Old 2010-12-05, 10:46pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Thanks you guys!!!

The murrini also look very cute in resin pendants so even if you don't want to go back to 104 you can still have fun with them! Kim and I had a resin pendant making day and it was super fun!

*f