Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-09-15, 5:43am
Mr. Cellophane

Default Midwest Glass Experiance Sign Ups Start Today!!

http://www.thirddegreeglassfactory.c...reg&eid=50#REG

The earlier you sign up the broader your choice of classes.

Classes with:
Andrea Guarino-Slemmons
Ofilia Cinta
Steve Sizelove
Kate Mckinnon
Libby Leuchtman

Don't miss out on this event..its going to be a blast.

For more info check out this http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=137322

If you have any questions please contact me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Libby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-09-15, 7:41am
Broken

Libby can I ask if you'll have snow this time of year? I am still working on hubby to see about being gone over valentine's day. This sounds like THE MOST fun!

Old 2009-09-15, 8:46am

Just come Nicole!!!!! We are gonna have a blast!

Old 2009-09-15, 9:28am
Mr. Cellophane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
Libby can I ask if you'll have snow this time of year? I am still working on hubby to see about being gone over valentine's day. This sounds like THE MOST fun!
I will make sure it doesn't snowish....
You know you will have a great time! You need to come see me girlfriend!

Andrea good to see you! Can't wait till Feb.

Libby