Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-11-09, 1:57pm

Default Lori & Kim!

I loves you guys!
Just sayin'
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks again a TON!
You guys rock!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-11-09, 2:54pm
"Sinners have soul too"

They do rock...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am bummed that they won't be coming down to play

But I'm hoping I'll at least get to meet Miss Lori at BABE! this weekend

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-11-09, 5:08pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

A
thank you Rose and Donna!
Donna, I am planning to come to Babe so unless something major come up I will be there!

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2010-11-09, 5:09pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Quote:
A
thank you Rose and Donna!
Donna, I am planning to come to Babe so unless something major come up I will be there!
Yay!!!

Old 2010-11-10, 3:25pm

Color me jealous. You guys will be at Glasscraft though, right?

Old 2010-11-10, 3:27pm

Donna I am so stealing that smiley!

Old 2010-11-10, 9:38pm
"Sinners have soul too"

He's cute right? I stole him from Keewin

Old 2010-11-10, 9:48pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Bad news. I talked to Kim last night and the only weekend we are both free is this weekend so I am going to her house to make murrini instead of going to BABE.

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2010-11-10, 10:00pm

You guys gonna make it to Glasscraft in Vegas next year?

Old 2010-11-10, 10:01pm

Quote:
He's cute right? I stole him from Keewin
Adorable... Thanks Keewin!

Old 2010-11-10, 10:24pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Quote:
Bad news. I talked to Kim last night and the only weekend we are both free is this weekend so I am going to her house to make murrini instead of going to BABE.
Boooo!

Old 2010-11-10, 10:59pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Quote:
You guys gonna make it to Glasscraft in Vegas next year?
You're kidding, right? I was too chicken to do BABE and that's way smaller and way closer.
Someday I will grow a pair, I swear.

*f

Old 2010-11-10, 11:07pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I don't think GlassCraft is bigger... they don't have nearly the number of bead peeps... They have a lot of other technical vendors, but even I wouldn't be nervous about doing GlassCraft. I just go to mingle, you should too! I bet you could sell a house load of murrini there!

Old 2010-11-11, 9:31pm

Quote:
You're kidding, right? I was too chicken to do BABE and that's way smaller and way closer.
Someday I will grow a pair, I swear.
You cannot be serious! That show was not huge at all. I saw several LE people there with booths and they all looked like they were having a great time. The only scary thing I saw there was Mike Frantz, yet he got most of my money.

If I let you borrow my pair think you could make it?

Old 2010-11-17, 4:10am

Lori and Kim are ENABLERS. If they (and De) stopped making such lovely murrini I'd have a whole lot more spare cash!

Old 2010-11-17, 10:52am
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Quote:
You cannot be serious! That show was not huge at all. I saw several LE people there with booths and they all looked like they were having a great time. The only scary thing I saw there was Mike Frantz, yet he got most of my money.

If I let you borrow my pair think you could make it?
Only if you have an extra pair.

*f

Old 2010-11-17, 10:53am
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Quote:
Lori and Kim are ENABLERS. If they (and De) stopped making such lovely murrini I'd have a whole lot more spare cash!
Guilty.

*f

Old 2010-11-22, 10:57pm
Ad astra per aspera

I sooooo need to get to BABE!

Anyway, Lori & Kim, I just got the murrini I bought from your website. They're fabulous and I'm so excited to start using them! The minis are so much fun. Maybe, finally, I'll get a grip on the Candy Jacks beads. Even if I don't, I'll have fun applying them to other beads.

If either of you are or want to teach, please let me convince you to come to AZ!!!! I don't think I could ever learn to make murrine like you do, but I'd love to be able to watch and at least understand. LOL does that even make sense?

Old 2010-11-23, 12:06pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Hi Karen! Thank you!!! We might be teaching murrini making this summer. We're working out the details now.

*f