Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2014-01-22, 5:46pm

Default Available Oxygen

I ordered a new concentrator, actually DH bought it for me for my birthday last month. We decided to give David with Available Oxygen a try. We ordered his new machine the Dragonbreath, its a 20 LPM, 20 PSI machine. David is an absolute pleasure to deal with. He called me regularly to let me know what was going on and when the machine would be ready to ship. It arrived today, we got it out of the box, although its not hooked up yet, it is absolutely beautiful. I picked the color to have it powder coated in. It is on wheels so its easy to move, but it is heavy. I can't wait to get it hooked up. I would absolutely recommend David for your next concentrator.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-01-22, 5:52pm
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

That is cool as poop!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately I gave his brother one more chance since I had good luck with him several years ago. I am still waiting for my refund!

I would love to get that one..concentrator envy.....how sad is that....LOL
Old 2014-01-22, 5:59pm

I am not sure the flame stickers come on other machines as DH asked him if he could put them on for my birthday.

Old 2014-01-22, 6:39pm
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

Thanks for the info Autumn. Maybe when I get my $$$ back, I can talk him into some decoration....my BD is February 8, so pretty close.
Old 2014-01-24, 5:51am

i can't wait for someone to review the 40lpm, 40psi machines that Available O2 is selling, sounds like a workhorse.
Old 2014-01-25, 1:04pm

The Dragon's Breath is totally awesome!!!!!

I am totally in love with melting glass again. I had gotten irritated with trying to get silver glass to strike etc. Turns out my concentrators weren't doing what they were supposed to do. I should clarify......I have a Nortel Redmax and my old concentrator's weren't big enough to run this torch.

I absolutely can not say enough good things about my experience with Available Oxygen and my new Dragon's Breath concentrator. I highly recommend David!

He has called and messaged me several times to check in and make sure I knew what was going on while he was building the machine and also called and messaged me to make sure the machine arrive with no shipping damage etc. and to see how it was running.

Last edited by purpledragonfly; 2014-01-25 at 1:14pm.
Old 2014-02-02, 10:42pm
kinda torching....

But how much was it? I'm in loooove.....

Old 2014-02-03, 2:11pm

since it was a gift I really couldn't tell you how much it was.......I didn't ask. David could give you that information