No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2009-03-06, 11:17am
old person/new member

Default question about my name

I asked this in the newbie challange too, but I"m asking here too!

I just noticed that my name has "senior member" under it. How did that get there and how can I change it? I am old- probably considered senior- but I've only been here since November!!!!

I am definately a newbie!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-03-06, 11:26am

Go to User CP> Edit your Details> There is a box for you to type in something short, go to the bottom of the page and save changes.
It's Senior Member because of the time you've been on teh board. Not your age silly! Mine would say Fossil Member if that was the case.

Old 2009-03-06, 12:22pm
old person/new member

but how could I be a senior member in 3.5 months????
thats a lot like benjamin button...only reversed!!

I'll go and fix it.

(not feeling nearly so senior any more)

Thanks!

Old 2009-03-06, 12:31pm
jessica barksdale

i think it has to do with post count - i think maybe you go senior at either 100 or 150 posts.

jes
i make stuff & also things.

|
Old 2009-03-06, 12:32pm
jessica barksdale

also, if you put this in the site questions section then corri or someone can probably give you a more definete answer.

jes
i make stuff & also things.

|
Old 2009-03-06, 1:08pm
old person/new member

thank you very much. I have fixed it. I can't believe I didn't notice it before, but maybe you're right- it probably auto changed when I reached 100 posts!

Old 2009-03-08, 12:47pm
picking Job's Tears

yes, I noticed that too. Still a newbie myself.
-
-
-

Palms Etc. tropical seeds and cuttings:

HotHead on bulk propane and a Glasshive kiln