Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-05-28, 11:49am

Thumbs up Mountain Glass Art - Terrific!!!!

I place my first order with these wonderful people. Had a problem checking out on line, called the office and Joe was kind enough to take my order over the phone. I had my order in three days. It was professionally packed and clean. A few days after I noticed the invoice was kind of high so I really checked it out and found they had over billed on an item. I send them a e-mail and was refunded the over charge immediately. The one item that was not in stock has just been shipped (no extra shipping charge). These guys are great and I'm going to be ordering from them again without question.
To Joe and the guys at Mountain Glass Art-----------THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Beadz Gone Wild; 2009-05-28 at 1:01pm.
Old 2009-05-28, 12:18pm

Roberta~
Thanks for the tip!! I'm always looking for new suppliers to at least, try out!

Duane
Old 2009-05-28, 12:30pm
Whooooo, me?

Joe, Chris and all the people at Mountain Glass Arts are fantastic to deal with. I am fortunate enough that I can go to their actual storefront occasionally and I also order online from them. I have been purchasing from them since I started in lampwork a little over a year ago and they always do whatever they can to make things easy.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Beth
Old 2009-05-28, 2:26pm

Thumbs up

Quote:
I place my first order with these wonderful people. Had a problem checking out on line, called the office and Joe was kind enough to take my order over the phone. I had my order in three days. It was professionally packed and clean. A few days after I noticed the invoice was kind of high so I really checked it out and found they had over billed on an item. I send them a e-mail and was refunded the over charge immediately. The one item that was not in stock has just been shipped (no extra shipping charge). These guys are great and I'm going to be ordering from them again without question.
To Joe and the guys at Mountain Glass Art-----------THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!
These guys are top-notch! I've done a lot of business with them and they never tire of communicating even the smallest detail with you. I'll bet every other order, they call the same day if there is any question on pricing, shipping complete if items are short, just anything that will smooth out the transaction. I wish they sold stock in Mountainglass, I'd buy.They are a perfect business model for some businesses that need a model( I'm not going to mention any business names,Mike!) Try them, you'll like them. A lot.
Old 2009-05-28, 2:28pm
a pox upon an idiot :..

Another happy customer here! Too bad all the vendors don't treat their customers as well as Mountain Art Glass does, they always go the extra mile to make you happy.
Old 2009-05-28, 2:36pm

For those of us that aren't fortunate enough to live by them, if you order by 1:00pm, the order goes out that day! I could go on and on, but I won't.
Old 2009-05-28, 7:44pm
Young at Heart

Mountain Glass Rocks! They are always helpful, call if there is a problem, and I get my order usually in 2 to 3 days. I try to order everything I need from them. Thank You Joe and all your crew!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Joanna ........
Etsy Shop

Boro Ho, Nortel Midrange, 2 Tanks of Oxygen
, A Chillipepper,Nikon D40 and the 2 Cats!
Old 2009-05-28, 9:05pm

Add me to the list of very satisfied customers!

Renee
Blue Moon Glass Studio
GTT Phantom & 2-Integra 10's

Old 2009-05-28, 9:21pm

me too..these guys are good

Get Your New Hagstrom Art Glass Videos on my website and Etsy now!!!
Old 2009-05-29, 5:35am

These guys are a "First Class Act." I have bought a couple kilns and other items, and would recommend them highly.

Jim
Old 2009-05-29, 6:16am
Enabler

Adding my praises for Chris and Joe, too! Our ISGB group planned a trip over there last year, and they came in and opened up JUST FOR US on a Saturday!! They weren't in a rush to get us out, either. Took the time to answer every stupid question us boro newbies asked and went above and beyond to take care of us.....on what should have been their day off!

I can't wait until we can plan another road trip and check out their new place!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-05-29, 6:40am

Another satisfied customer here! They are absolutely wonderful...keep an eye out for some of their sales...worthy of praise all around!

Old 2009-05-29, 12:44pm

And another one here... great communication, wonderful shipping speed (now I'm totally spoiled, since I get my orders from them without fail in 2 days, halfway across the country, and many other vendors don't even bother to work on your order for at least a week...) Tried once again this week to 'cheat' and order something that was cheaper (and cheaper to ship, since it was closer) from someplace else... after several days I emailed to see if I was going to get a shipping notice, and found out that they don't even carry the product anymore. That'll teach me
Old 2009-05-30, 10:56pm
Lampworkaholic!

Me two! Or me twenty-two! MGA actually called me to apologize that my glass was going out one day later than usual. Amazing customer service and 30% off soft glass (in April) - priceless!

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox