Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-01-23, 10:18pm
Me Ke Aloha Pumehana

I'm seriously thinking about attending this year. The weekend at Becky's was so much fun, I'm ready for more!! I miss you guys!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CA gift numbers:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-01-23, 10:51pm
make beads not war

Karla! Save a spot for me... I'm paying you Saturday!
Old 2008-01-23, 11:00pm
on hiatus...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyric0561 View Post
I'm seriously thinking about attending this year. The weekend at Becky's was so much fun, I'm ready for more!! I miss you guys!!
Tracy... you are getting sleepy... and can only think about the Mid Missouri bead retreat... when you open your eyes you'll mark those days off on the calender
Old 2008-01-23, 11:05pm
Me Ke Aloha Pumehana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph'sBeadCorner View Post
Tracy... you are getting sleepy... and can only think about the Mid Missouri bead retreat... when you open your eyes you'll mark those days off on the calender
Hiiiiiiiiiii Steph!

CA gift numbers:
Old 2008-01-24, 4:37am
ID10T Problem Solver

You are more than welcome to ride down with me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyric0561 View Post

***Scorpion (4 stud)***
Old 2008-01-24, 6:50am
Smooches!

Tracy, Tracy, Tracy! We want Tracy too!

Miss Kate

cocktail napkins available at:

Now running my Cheetah on 2 Regalia's - pure heaven!

Old 2008-01-24, 7:04am
Optimistic Pariah

Talking about me?? Why? I'm so boring!
I miss you so much, girl!
So is LoriBird coming or not???

Quote:
Originally Posted by caspertorch View Post
ROBIN!!!!
We were talking about you this weekend -- were your ears burning?!?!?
It'll be SO GOOD to see you again!
~B

She laughed like someone who had thought hard about life and had seen the joke.

Old 2008-01-24, 7:32am
Me Ke Aloha Pumehana

Aw, you ladies are all so sweet!!! How can I not go???

LOL...I just sent my payment to Karla!!! Wheeeeeeee! I'm going to the Bead Retreat!!! I'm going to the Bead Retreat!!!

Jana, thank you so much for the offer. Right now, though, I plan on driving down with Deb- Boheme. If plans change, or you'd like to ride with us, that would be cool, too. I have a mini van with lots of space for gear. Let me know.

Hugs,
Tracy

CA gift numbers:
Old 2008-01-24, 7:57am
make beads not war

Robyn... robyn... Robyn...
Old 2008-01-24, 8:28am
Optimistic Pariah

Quote:
Originally Posted by villa design View Post
Robyn... robyn... Robyn...
You're making me paranoid...

BTW, I've been enjoying your favorites list on etsy. Love the photo print of the rusty old car. Let's see, take some 96 Light Tobacco for a base, sprinkle or roll on turq enamel, maybe a bit of copper leaf....

Old 2008-01-24, 8:30am
Member of the Booger7

I just paid! Woohoo! Now to go vote on some of those polls.

Dianna -

Old 2008-01-24, 8:45am
make beads not war

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShibumiGlass View Post
BTW, I've been enjoying your favorites list on etsy. Love the photo print of the rusty old car. Let's see, take some 96 Light Tobacco for a base, sprinkle or roll on turq enamel, maybe a bit of copper leaf....
Isn't that pic awesome?! I spend too much time there... and there's soooo many pretties.
Old 2008-01-24, 10:04am
Seed Bead Hero

I will be there this year!!

he he hee

Old 2008-01-24, 10:13am
Meow.

Hey Dianna, so glad you're coming this year. It's GREAT. Lemme know if you want to ride down with me...I also have to see if Heidi wants to come again...and my I'm trying to convince Jim to come. He'd have fun with the boys.

Go on. Click it!

Yes. We. Did!
Old 2008-01-24, 10:15am
Meow.

Aww hell, KARLA, I swear I know how to spell your name, but I sent the payment to CARLA@...GRR. Anyone know what I need to do now to fix the payment?

Thanks,
Dopey

Go on. Click it!

Yes. We. Did!
Old 2008-01-24, 10:25am
Hakuna Matata

I see
Tracy and Dianna and Robin and Jana and Miss Kate and Steph and Betty and Shadowsong and Stac and The real Barb and Becky and Sue and Serena and Suzanne and Venessa and Kim aka Red and Karls and Sharon are going to have a the most fun.

Romper Stomper Bomper Do.

Old 2008-01-24, 10:48am
Member of the Booger7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgslampwork View Post
Hey Dianna, so glad you're coming this year. It's GREAT. Lemme know if you want to ride down with me...
I'm not sure when I can come yet. Might be Friday after work. Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know when it gets closer.

Dianna -

Old 2008-01-24, 11:51am
Optimistic Pariah

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsong View Post
I will be there this year!!

he he hee
Finally! Good grief. How long has it been since I've seen you, hon?

Old 2008-01-24, 4:49pm
Innovative Tools

Just paid for me and my J. He is also going to be doing a workshop on bead lining if anyone is interested.

Retro Glass tools
Old 2008-01-24, 4:58pm
Member of the Booger7

Quote:
Originally Posted by retroglasstools View Post
He is also going to be doing a workshop on bead lining if anyone is interested.
Woohoo! This is something I've been wanting to do for a while.

Dianna -

Old 2008-01-24, 5:07pm
<--misses Austin buddies

I still don't feel like I know enough to teach any workshops.... hmmm... maybe a recap of the martini class from last year? LOL

Old 2008-01-24, 5:20pm
Established Thinker I Am

Quote:
I still don't feel like I know enough to teach any workshops.... hmmm... maybe a recap of the martini class from last year? LOL
That's about how I feel too!

l
l
l
Old 2008-01-24, 6:08pm
<--misses Austin buddies

I am TOTALLY gonna start working on my CA giftie though.... LOL!!!

Old 2008-01-24, 6:22pm
Covered in glitter

Bec your martini class was a highlight. LOL

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2008-01-24, 6:26pm
make beads not war

oh man... need to work on the CA gift too!
Old 2008-01-24, 6:26pm
Pronounced "Mare"

Quote:
Originally Posted by art-jewelry-designs View Post
I see
Tracy and Dianna and Robin and Jana and Miss Kate and Steph and Betty and Shadowsong and Stac and The real Barb and Becky and Sue and Serena and Suzanne and Venessa and Kim aka Red and Karls and Sharon are going to have a the most fun.

Romper Stomper Bomper Do.
Don't forget me!!

Old 2008-01-24, 7:18pm
<--misses Austin buddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkauz View Post
Bec your martini class was a highlight. LOL
Aw thanks Deb - you were my best and brightest student!!! LOL

you coming again?

Old 2008-01-24, 8:12pm
Covered in glitter

Can't do it this year but save me a place next year!

And thank you for the compliment on my studious ways. LOL

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2008-01-24, 8:23pm
Hakuna Matata

Yes will some one be in charge of watching over Becky's shakers. Last year she left one and had a heck of a time getting it home.

Sorry Mar dam wand went fuzzy.

Old 2008-01-24, 8:24pm
Smooches!

Quote:
That is sooooooo You! Martini Class!

Miss Kate

cocktail napkins available at:

Now running my Cheetah on 2 Regalia's - pure heaven!