Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-08-04, 11:26am
Hole Challenged

Default Amy at Zoozii's is the BEST!

I just love, love, LOVE dealing with Amy.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

She has some of the best customer service out there today. I'm always bugging her with emails as well as sometimes throwing strange request at her and she never misses a beat. Always right there to answer emails, pita ones as well as the special request (my two types
), and she always ships things off sooooo quickly. I'm the worst kind of customer that waits till the last minute to order things and then needed it two days before and I ALWAYS know I can count on Amy to deliver.

Amy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-08-04, 4:09pm
formerly JewelsByJenny

Melodie, you're not alone! I just did this exact thing with her this weekend! My items shipped today. Amy is wonderful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jenny

Old 2008-08-04, 4:29pm
Sandi

I must echo your sentiments. I had a problem with Tuff & Smooth and Amy called me and spent at least 20 minutes on the phone to make sure it was mixing properly, was the right consistency, etc. Thinking there might be something wrong with the batch, she arranged to have another bottle sent to me. She even called another vendor on my behalf for a shipping problem I was having...she went way above and beyond...great customer service!!!!!

THANKS AMY!

Sandi

Old 2008-08-05, 7:23am
Dances With Fire

yes Amy rocks like granite! I love a special press she made me! i use it almost every torch session! I hope she sees this! She left yesterday for the gathering! So melodie..you can thank her in person! I hope we all get to hang out together for a bit...although I know the 2 of you will be out straight with your booths! I'll make sure I stop by lots to help ya with potty breaks and such : ) You know I live in the vending area anyway...like a gambler in Vegas! i hope to have some control this year! I already spent more than I did last year AT the gathering at home before I have even left! .....better sell some beads..hehe!

crystal

Wouldn't it be nice if, whenever we messed up our life, we could simply press " Ctrl Alt Delete" and start all over?