LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2009-09-01, 3:47am
Mad about Glass

I'm so glad you don't need surgery, Sherry.

I love this tutorial - but I do need to work on the lentil shape!!!

Thanks Sherry
Jenn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[url]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-09-01, 4:01am

Got mine ordered, I have been waiting sooooooooo long for this.
Thanks Sherry.

"Every time you act on your imagination a thought gives birth, this is creation" (Richard Wilkins)

My Etsy shop:
Old 2009-09-01, 5:27am

This tutorial is amazing, thank you! I can't wait for November when I get to take a class with you.
Old 2009-09-01, 10:59am
Who me?

This tut has everything in it but the kitchen sink - oh wait,
I think that's in there too.

I doubt I will ever use all the techniques in one bead like
Sherry but all of the techniques will find their way into my
beads at least one at a time.

Thanks for another awesome tut.
Old 2009-09-01, 11:37am
Drea

Unbelievable Sherry !!! Your beads are amazing, awesome, fab. Just off the hook. You rock !!! I don't even have all my equipment to do lampwork yet and I think I need to buy this tut. !!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Art washes away from the soul the dust
of everyday life. Picasso
Old 2009-09-01, 4:38pm
Born Facing Left

Thanks again for the kind words, everyone! Carmen, I'm so looking forward to meeting you!

Old 2009-09-01, 4:46pm
Temptress

As soon as I have a little cash for me, it's mine.
Old 2009-09-01, 5:49pm

Add this to the "must-have" tutorial list. What a wealth of tips, tricks and knowledge sharing. Thanks, Sherry! When I get a little more cash I need to get your chaos tutorial.

-Diane

My Facebook business page:

GTT Bobcat or Carlisle Lucio on an Integra 10
(and sometimes I pull out my HotHead!)
Old 2009-09-01, 6:32pm
Born Facing Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane (clarus) View Post
Add this to the "must-have" tutorial list. What a wealth of tips, tricks and knowledge sharing. Thanks, Sherry! When I get a little more cash I need to get your chaos tutorial.

-Diane
Thank you, Diane, for the kind words!

Old 2009-09-01, 8:13pm
Ezzy

Two words, freakin' awesome!
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
Old 2009-09-01, 8:14pm
Born Facing Left

Thanks, Annie! *Blush*....

Old 2009-09-02, 5:31am
The Brighter the Better!

Thank you Sherry! I just ordered my copy...I weakened!!! Too many good beads and rave reviews,

Cheers

Jenny

Old 2009-09-02, 7:47am
Born Facing Left

It's on it's way, Jenny!

Old 2009-09-02, 5:38pm
Mr. Bubble -- OBS Member

Just ordered mine too and it's a four day weekend for me coming up. Oh boy.
Old 2009-09-02, 5:41pm

Very wonderful tutorial Sherry. I am having so much fun with the incidentals alone much less the main part of it. I am imploding everything that crosses my path.

Old 2009-09-02, 5:51pm

Fantastic tutorial Sherry !

Old 2009-09-02, 6:21pm
Born Facing Left

More thanks, everyone!

Old 2009-09-02, 7:58pm

Wow Sherry, what a fantastic tut!

Text and photos both really clear. I'm still re-reading and haven't been able to torch yet, but all the steps are cemented in my mind ready to go!

I've been using fine glass 'handles' to add tiny implosions to my beads, your idea is SO much better!!

Marianne.
Old 2009-09-03, 4:16am

WOW WOW and WOW! My first "Shipwreck" bead is in the oven. But mine is really a coral reef bead. I do my implosions slightly differently. I've been headed in the coral reef direction since the second bead I ever made -- I was trying to do way more then I KNEW how to do.

There are so many directions to go with this tutorial . . . it's going to keep me "out of trouble" and busy for quite awhile.

THANKS!!!!!

I'm working on a list of online resources for people on the go (on land or at sea).
Old 2009-09-03, 5:55am
Temptress

Arrggghhhh....you guys are killing me! I'm just convinced this tutorial is going to enhance my Aquatic Fantasy beads.....keeping fingers cross for a bead to sell this weekend....

Last edited by SilverSage; 2009-09-03 at 6:01am. Reason: add verbs to sentence
Old 2009-09-03, 6:36am
Goddess

It's brilliant Sherry

Old 2009-09-03, 11:04am
Focus?

I just purchased mine! Can't wait to try it this weekend.

Sherry are you holding any classes or demo's locally this year?

A-62

Old 2009-09-03, 1:59pm

I couldn't wait any longer, I also just bought the Shipwreck tutorial. I hope to get the Chaos bead tutorial sometime soon.
Old 2009-09-03, 4:44pm
Born Facing Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle View Post
I just purchased mine! Can't wait to try it this weekend.

Sherry are you holding any classes or demo's locally this year?
Actually, I think I'll be doing a couple of days at Joanne's this fall; she's closed this week so I'll talk to her on Monday about dates. Hmmm. Monday's a holiday....so Tuesday. (That's Joanne Andrighetti).

I can let you know if you like?

Old 2009-09-03, 7:39pm
Focus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
Actually, I think I'll be doing a couple of days at Joanne's this fall; she's closed this week so I'll talk to her on Monday about dates. Hmmm. Monday's a holiday....so Tuesday. (That's Joanne Andrighetti).

I can let you know if you like?
yes please! love the tut by the way. I've only read it once so tomorrow I'll give it a go.

Thanks,

A-62

Old 2009-09-04, 6:29am

Sherry,

I just had to tell you how much I love your tutorial and am so glad I got it. You sure make learning fun and I can tell you are having fun writing.

I especially loved where you shared your tears of joy!
Old 2009-09-04, 9:08am
Born Facing Left

Thanks, Carol!

Old 2009-09-05, 6:15am
Gimme that silver glass!

Just got back from Tunesia and got this E-book . What a great way to remember what I learned in your class! Thanks Sherry, I'm sure I'll love it !

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-09-05, 2:38pm
Goddess

I just started a show thread in the Gallery. Let's see your beads people!

Old 2009-09-08, 9:10pm

I gave in - I have such weak self control!