Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2013-07-16, 11:59am

Default I need your BOC bead photos

I need your photos! As you may know I am working on a tutorial eBook for Beads of Courage. It will contain 20 tutorials from various talented artists and hopefully will be ready in time for the Gathering (fingers crossed). All proceeds will go to BOC. I thought it might also be nice at the end of the eBook to have several pages of inspirational photos of beads you have made and sent to BOC. Even without tutorials on how to make them all, just having the photos as inspiration may help other artists who are looking for new ideas.

You can send your photos to me at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. 72dpi or bigger, and 600 pixels tall or wide at least. Send as many as you like along with your link.

If you want to include the glass you used and a brief description of how you made the bead(s) that would be great too. It won't exactly be a tutorial, but it would give folks a better idea of how to make the bead(s). Thanks to Kaz Baildon for that wonderful idea!

Thanks so much and I can't wait to see your photos!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Diane Woodall; 2013-07-16 at 12:49pm.