Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2008-03-03, 12:31pm

Thanks, Sonja and Kay. I found it and ordered some. Will have to try the Momkas too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My Etsy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SRA
#H135
Old 2008-03-04, 12:43pm

Renee, I love the golden metallic look you got with your vessel.. wonderful shape too
Michelle, those blue beads are gorgeous!
Pipyr- those are wicked cool!!
Staci- love the first set and the way you display them in your photos!
Kay- LOVE the donut pendant! That silk cord looks fab!
Sonya- your colors are always beautiful
Ed- that is cool -kindof evil looking
Beau- your blown beads are fab! Wish my dichro could look like that.. thats why I sold that crap lol
Jerri- very cool idea!

Here's a few new ones from me the last 2 are black pearl.. My favorite

Old 2008-03-04, 8:24pm

You guys have really out done yourselves! I love all the colors! That bug is incredible! I love it!
Renee I love the metallic shine! That is pretty!
Shelly Those are pretty! I love how they are so transparent and bright looking!
Pipyr They keep getting better and better! LOVE these new ones!
Staci Those are pretty!
Kay That is gorgeous!! Love the swirls! It plays off the ribbon perfectly!
Leslie Gorgeous colors!
Kay That is YUMMY!! That ribbon does look gorgeous with that!! ~Wow!~
YES I NEED a tutorial on those!
Sonya Those are so pretty! I love the berry colors!
Ed That is just awesome!
Beau That is stunning! So perfect!
Jerry The color in that is gorgeous! Very cool design!
Brandie The blue in those is so incredible! I love it!

I have been working on some pendant necklaces.
I got my camera working finally so it doesn't brownevery thing out!

Heidi

~~
~~

Last edited by Jamn!; 2008-03-04 at 8:33pm.
Old 2008-03-04, 9:16pm
Gay rights R human rights

Ok, now for something that I am somewhat happy with....these are made with a base of rainbow blue for the first one and stormy weather for the second.
Sorry to be a bit hoggy here.

bravo torch with 2 ex20's
Old 2008-03-04, 9:53pm
No Problem!

Thanks for the grats gang..
Brandie you've got some really sweet colors going on there..the last two are my favorite too!
Heidi, I dig the ruffled edges on the donut..Looks really good with the ribbons and silver.
Leslie I can see why you're happy with that, it's really cool, nice motion and I like the little implosion treasure capsule, I'd make more of those, to me it's really original.

(Beau & Shani)

Old 2008-03-05, 9:08am

Heidi, I love the bail on your pendant... did you make it???

Old 2008-03-05, 11:08am

Thank-you guys!

Kay Yes I did make it!
Do you make your own?

Heidi

~~
~~
Old 2008-03-05, 11:50am

I would love to get my boro colors to pop as much as everyone else is able to do here. Such pretty colors! Having said that, I do like the way these colors turned out. The base is Momka's Stormy Weather. I have GOT to get more of that glass!
Attached Images

Old 2008-03-05, 11:55am

Blair when you are finished bath it in a reducing flame to bring the metal to the surface!
That is sweet though! I don't know what you mean about making the colors pop since it pops for me!
Leslie That is gorgeous! I love the free flowing alien feel it has!

Heidi

~~
~~
Old 2008-03-05, 5:36pm
Gay rights R human rights

Blair, that is just stunning!

I have a pair of beads tonight. Playing with Brilliant blue.

bravo torch with 2 ex20's
Old 2008-03-05, 8:08pm
New Grandma

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipyr View Post
LOVE the vessel Renee!

Really pretty beads Michelle!

I thought I'd share a group shot of my ACEOS that I made today. Glass in the foreground, encaustic in the background

Pipyr those are so cool I love them cant wait to see the one you are working on.

One of the love of my life.

Old 2008-03-05, 8:17pm

Heidi, I haven't made a bale but I did make the ring around the ribbon on the round pendant above.. I did a rainbow patina on it...

Blair, that is an awesomelly booful vessel!!

Old 2008-03-05, 8:41pm
Playing with Fire!

"Here's a few new ones from me the last 2 are black pearl.. My favorite"

Brandie, the colors are awesome! Black Pearl is fast becoming one of my favorites too. Here is one with black pearl used on the two ends, and then cased.

-Ed-

Playing with Fire!
Old 2008-03-06, 7:03am

Ed Black pearl is fun as a base color! Love the swirls! I love it with the end color too!
Leslie Those are pretty!

Heidi

~~
~~
Old 2008-03-06, 7:40am
Ellyloo-YAH!

My 2nd vortex pendant!
I loooooooves vortexes... vortices? Vorti?
Attached Images

Old 2008-03-06, 8:09am

Vohr Texas?? even?? Very nice.

Old 2008-03-06, 8:12am

Here is a flower marble I did yesterday.
Attached Images

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ---- Albert Einstein

Old 2008-03-06, 8:20am
Ellyloo-YAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAG View Post
Vohr Texas?? even?? Very nice.
Thank yoU!

Old 2008-03-06, 9:57am
Flame Dame

I'm finally getting good colors again. I seem to go through cycles

Here are some cubes....

Leah
Attached Images

Etsy ID: leahbeads

Last edited by LeahBeads; 2008-03-06 at 9:58am. Reason: To add picture
Old 2008-03-06, 10:00am
I'm too sexy for my shirt

Beautiful Showcase! Everyones work is fantastic.

#K58
Old 2008-03-06, 10:55am

wow everyones got some awesome stuff up..
heres my first picture post. i been torchin fullish time since the end of january (actually pretty much since the glass jam in maine at ed and virginia's
ok and the second picture is a shoe it isnt glass its leather wood and metal but its what else i do with myself between jobs and glass
Attached Images

Old 2008-03-06, 11:04am
No Problem!

That flower is tight Eric!
Cool teapot jojo! The shoes well, they're cool but I wouldn't look to good in em..

(Beau & Shani)

Old 2008-03-06, 11:12am

dudes that black pearl color is so awesome...
thanks
hahaha it wouldnt matter i only made a shoe for the left foot anyway haha. at some point im gonna collab wit a blacksmith friend to do some boots and possibly some cowboy boots in the future.. i wouldnt wear any of the shoes i made im not a heels kinda girl, but i love designing for really girly women.
Old 2008-03-06, 11:13am

eric is that flower black pearl too? its mad pretty
Old 2008-03-06, 11:37am

Super-duper pictures everyone......HEY LEAH, are those up for sale....you know how much I love your cubes and can't make anything unless it's ROUND!!!!

Brenda

Old 2008-03-06, 11:59am

Elle That is only your second? Looks really good! I can see why you like those! I had to look that up and you can spell it both ways! lol
Eric Very nicely done!
Leah I love that color combo! Those are so pretty and love the transparency

Jojo That Teapot really rocks! The shape is incredible!
The shoe is cool but I won't be leaving the house with those on but my DH might get me to stand(perfectly still) in those a bit though. lolol

You guys these are so cool!!
I made a pendant like the one with black pearl as a base. It makes other silver colors POP! I will try to get a pic of it.

Heidi

~~
~~
Old 2008-03-06, 12:39pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo101 View Post
eric is that flower black pearl too? its mad pretty
I added a couple of stripes to a momka combo cane, and I think one of them was black pearl. I am not sure what the other was, but I am guessing either blue moon or blue caramel. I think the color cane was called blue rhapsody.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ---- Albert Einstein

Old 2008-03-06, 12:51pm
Ellyloo-YAH!

Yep! I really like doing them.
And they make me haaaaaaaappy.

Old 2008-03-06, 5:41pm
Flame Dame

Hey Brenda,
Yep...they're on ebay right now. Just posted them! I've been having email problems so don't know if you've received my emails. Anyway, haven't forgotten about you! Have you been keeping warm?

Leah

Etsy ID: leahbeads
Old 2008-03-06, 9:13pm

thanks eric
haha jamn yea i wouldnt wear them either but i like making them. i hope to start making sneakers soon but for now its all about glass.
ok so i been resisting this but i just cant help it..
all u folks wit the awesome stormy weather colors, how did u do it?