Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-10-27, 5:09pm
lurking on LE since 2005

Default Winter in Williamsburg

John Winter that is. December 6-7 in beautiful Williamsburg, VA, on the same weekend as the Grand Illumination of all the colonial area homes and businesses, we even have fireworks! Take the class during the day, see the sights at night! How can you pass this up? Food and Lodging everywhere you turn!
4 seats still available, $325 for this 2 day intermediate class. Please contact me (cttjcj@hotmail.com) for payment information and travel details.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
J-55

Check out my Encasing and HOLLOW tri-color Tutorials in my Etsy shop-and my NEW encased, layered, feathered bead!

Old 2008-10-28, 4:00am
BeadsonCypress

How large are his classes? Lunch Included? What is being supplied in the classes?

7+ years and growing - Mini-CC and O2 generator
Old 2008-11-03, 6:31am
lurking on LE since 2005

Default Winter in Williamsburg reply

We have torches/glass and glasses if you need them, and room for 10-12 people comfortably. Lunch is not provided, but there are millions (literally) of places to eat within 5 miles of the studio. (even a Starbucks across the street).

J-55

Check out my Encasing and HOLLOW tri-color Tutorials in my Etsy shop-and my NEW encased, layered, feathered bead!

Old 2008-11-08, 10:53pm
Hot Glass is Cool Stuff!

I am so bummed! This is the class being hosted by LL757 isn't it? I'm going to have to miss that. Damn shame when a vacation to Orlando and the timeshare we bought for retirement last year interferes with such a great class. Last year's LL757 class in December with Brad Pearson was a blast. I'm sure John's class will be amazing!!!

Old 2008-11-09, 10:36am
lurking on LE since 2005

Default Winter In Williamsburg, Dec 6-7 2008

Yes, indeed the LL757 group is hosting this event, though in a different location from our usual Chesapeake meeting space.

The class will be held in Williamsburg, VA, which is a little easier for our out of town travelers from "up north" and "out west" to get to and find places to stay.

Spaces are still available, please pm me if you are interested.

I don't yet have a list of supplies, but I'm sure we'll have that before anyone leaves town to attend this class.

J-55