LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2013-04-12, 12:18am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default New $7 Tutorial -Kalypso Feathers DH Glass

New Lampwork eBook, by request, featuring Double Helix glass.

Artfire (email delivery): http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/6533227
HAS (instant download): http://tinyurl.com/d566782

Thanks! =~) Jenelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Old 2013-04-12, 6:10am
Formerly FishBulb

Got it! Thank you for offering this. I can never get decent colours out of Kalypso.

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2013-04-12, 8:40am
SCIENCE Teacher!

Umm, I dunno if you want to know but your large picture has a misspelling of handmade as "handamde"..
Old 2013-04-12, 11:20am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishBulb View Post
Got it! Thank you for offering this. I can never get decent colours out of Kalypso.
TY! You are so welcome, happy to share. Happy creating =~) j

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-04-12, 11:21am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FosterFire View Post
Umm, I dunno if you want to know but your large picture has a misspelling of handmade as "handamde"..
...hunted the ms down and eradicated it, hehe, thanks. ;~) j

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-04-12, 2:13pm
Beadmaking.nl

Just got it! Thank you! What a nice price for such a great tutorial!

I am Dutch, you know

Can't wait to try!!!

Old 2013-04-12, 2:15pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margrieten View Post
Just got it! Thank you! What a nice price for such a great tutorial!

I am Dutch, you know

Can't wait to try!!!
Sweet! Thanks Margriet, have a wonderful weekend & best beading wishes to you j

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-04-12, 3:27pm
Formerly FishBulb

Great tutorial! I love the photo layout with the simple explanations. Can't wait to try it!

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2013-04-12, 4:03pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishBulb View Post
Great tutorial! I love the photo layout with the simple explanations. Can't wait to try it!
Thank you!

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-04-13, 2:01pm

[quote=sortaflower;4292257]/6533227

Purchased from HAS because of "instant download". Used PayPal, with funds already in account. HAS still shows it as Pending. Any idea how long it takes for it to be ready for download?

Can you tell that I'm anxious?!?! Have the kiln warming, oxycons running, fresh tank of propane. Just need HAS to turn loose of the tut.

Thanks!!!
Birdy
Old 2013-04-13, 2:14pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

[quote=Birdy;4293286]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sortaflower View Post
/6533227

Purchased from HAS because of "instant download". Used PayPal, with funds already in account. HAS still shows it as Pending. Any idea how long it takes for it to be ready for download?

Can you tell that I'm anxious?!?! Have the kiln warming, oxycons running, fresh tank of propane. Just need HAS to turn loose of the tut.

Thanks!!!
Birdy
Hi Birdy, emailed ya, thanks! Jenelle

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-04-13, 7:41pm

Same thing! Purchased from HAS and transaction still pending
Old 2013-04-13, 9:24pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcbeader View Post
Same thing! Purchased from HAS and transaction still pending
Hi Ann, didn't I email that to you? I think HAS might be having an issue with my file. I will try reloading it TY!

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-04-15, 4:52pm

Default Tut

I am sorry Jenelle but I still have not gotten the tutorial.
Old 2013-04-16, 10:44am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcbeader View Post
I am sorry Jenelle but I still have not gotten the tutorial.
oops! Sorry Ann, I just need your email addy, doesn't show up in HAS for me for some reason. Thanks so much (pm or email me at beadsbot@gmail.com). j

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-04-16, 12:27pm

Default Tut

Got it and LOVE it!! Just wish I didn't need my day job, so I could give it a go right now! Thanks a ton Janelle!
Old 2013-04-29, 10:54pm

[quote=Birdy;4293286]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sortaflower View Post
/6533227

Thanks!!!
Birdy

YES! I am having the same problem! Used HAS because of the "instant download" feature. Naada.

All my children have paws
Proud Member of "YOU PEOPLE" 9.13.11