LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Old 2009-12-20, 9:30pm

Default Making Encased Stripe Beads Tutorial

http://www.coloraddiction.com/stripes.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kandice; 2013-10-13 at 10:40am.
Old 2009-12-22, 7:07pm
Anyone need some spacers?

I got it and can't wait to work with it tomorrow.

Old 2009-12-22, 7:25pm
Dot Princess

I got it as well and saw the part that made me say AHA. I am jealous of you Tracy! The count down is on to be able to play though.

My little princess came Dec 30,2009 Still no time for beads
boy is she a demanding little thing.
Old 2009-12-22, 7:27pm

Just ordered it. Ordered your pink tutorial yesterday and learned some great stuff. Can't wait till this weekend so I can play with some new ideas.

"People can be the wind beneath your wings or the anchor on your boat" John Maxwell
Old 2009-12-22, 8:40pm
Glassy Broad :-)

ooooooooo can't wait! Soon I hope, looks awesome Kandice!!
Nita

Missing my Mini cc & two oxy cons!

The difference between Try, and Triumph, is a little Umph!
Old 2009-12-23, 12:39am
Unmedicated since '62

so now i have the pink one, the raised floral one, the encased floral one (well thats kimberlys) and the stripey one!

now all i have to do is make some somewhat decent beads!

- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy
Old 2009-12-23, 11:06am
passionate about pets

Bought it. Thanks I need a bit more help with these kind of beads. I am sure this tut will help.

*StOrM*

Nortel Minor- Natural gas & Oxycon

Old 2009-12-23, 3:38pm

Even if you already know how to make striped beads (which mine have always sucked, my stripes always go to one side) you will want this tutorial for the color knowledge. Kandice shows several pairings and even triple layers that most people just wouldn't come up with on their own. Lots of pictures with color recipes given to start you out and by the time you get to the end of the tutorial your mind is reeling with color combos you want to try and experiment. It's going to be several days till I can get to the torch and this tutorial makes me want to put Christmas on hold and get out there!
This is one of the best tutorials I've bought so far.
Thanks Kandice for your color theory and great inspirational pictures!!

"People can be the wind beneath your wings or the anchor on your boat" John Maxwell
Old 2010-01-05, 9:21am
Happy 10 a.m.!

Just bought my copy ~ I'm excited! Thank you

Mega Minor w/propane, tanked oxy and humor
Old 2010-01-10, 11:26am
Noobie

I can already make a striped bead, but when I can I want to get this for the color recipes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna T. View Post
Even if you already know how to make striped beads (which mine have always sucked, my stripes always go to one side) you will want this tutorial for the color knowledge. Kandice shows several pairings and even triple layers that most people just wouldn't come up with on their own. Lots of pictures with color recipes given to start you out and by the time you get to the end of the tutorial your mind is reeling with color combos you want to try and experiment. It's going to be several days till I can get to the torch and this tutorial makes me want to put Christmas on hold and get out there!
This is one of the best tutorials I've bought so far.
Thanks Kandice for your color theory and great inspirational pictures!!
Old 2017-10-30, 5:23am

Down anyone know where this can be purchased? I clicked on the link and the website isn't there anymore. Thank you!