AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2012-01-29, 1:22am
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Awww, thank you so much Astrid and Lisa!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*f

Old 2012-01-29, 3:46am
Queen Of the Kitty Parade

Cant wait! Just ordered mine!
Old 2012-01-29, 6:34am
To bead Yeah! ;)

You won't have to wait long it should be there in a moment.....

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
HOLLOW BEAD, 3D SQUARES for hollow beads, Rose Murrini and Multi Murrini tut, JETZT alle in DEUTSCH erhältlich!
Old 2012-01-30, 9:00am
What was I thinking?

Default What a great tutorial!

Joy—Those are so striking! Love the goldstone.
Lisa—Wow! Beautiful colors and symmetry.
Lori—Wonderful combination! The murrini is perfect for the beads.

Last edited by piedradesigns; 2012-01-30 at 10:02am.
Old 2012-01-31, 11:54am
Beadmaking.nl

Hi Astrid,

Thank you for the quick delivering of the tutorial.

I am just back from torch, my kiln is suddering. And I... I had my first WOW-murrini-moment. This is the first murrini tutorial which if different then al the others.

The way of making them, the way of applying them. And when I saw MY murrini on the bead... I just said one word WOW!

Making such beautiful tutorial so easy, is that possible????

So, thank you Astrid. It is so inspiring!!! You really made me happy!

And for everyone who is thinking: Well, another Murrini tutorial, will I need it? Yes, You WILL!!!

Last edited by Margrieten; 2012-01-31 at 11:59am.
Old 2012-01-31, 12:06pm
To bead Yeah! ;)

Hi Margriet, I think I just went to Heaven....thank you for such a wonderful response)))
Tomorrow we want to see the beads

Groetjes
Astrid

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
HOLLOW BEAD, 3D SQUARES for hollow beads, Rose Murrini and Multi Murrini tut, JETZT alle in DEUTSCH erhältlich!
Old 2012-01-31, 11:33pm
Dancing Moon Shadows

Gorgeous, Astrid! When I get paid on FRIDAY, this is on my list!

[/b][/i][/font]
Old 2012-02-01, 8:26am

Just ordered mine .. I know what I'll be doing this weekend.
Old 2012-02-04, 11:11am
What was I thinking?

Default Silver Glass Murrini

These beads are about 1.5 cm, so it was fun to make the murrini small.

Love this tut, Astrid!

Old 2012-02-04, 11:40am
To bead Yeah! ;)

Oh those are wonderful Gretchen, like little sun bursts! I think you are the first to show the silverglass murrini!

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
Old 2012-02-04, 3:13pm

Gretchen - way to go !!!
I'm not having much luck with the silver glass murrini . . . yet. The bead on the first page of this thread that I posted has a silver glass murrini but I think it needs the superheat treatment to get the effect I'm looking for.

Old 2012-02-04, 3:37pm
What was I thinking?

Thanks Astrid & Lisa. Superheating is good. Getting the right reduction has been the biggest challenge for me. I've also tried the enamel murrini (I love your peachy murrini Lisa) but they look best in larger murrini than I'm used to working with. I'll keep at it though.

Old 2012-02-04, 4:40pm
Meet Molly

Just ordered my tutorial, Astrid. In a bit I should be receiving my downloadable PDF file. I have lots of reading to do but it's all fun material. Murrini are my favorite "add-ons" to a bead's design.

Ladies, your beads are spectacular...so vibrant. I love them!

Lisa, Congratulations. 2,000 posts- Wow!

Neomi
Old 2012-02-06, 11:22am
Beadmaking.nl

Old 2012-02-06, 11:33am
To bead Yeah! ;)

Pretty Pretty pretty Margriet, "Hart"stikke leuk!
Oops sorry Lisa.F I did not check page 1 again... old age just excuse me, the memory fails now and then...

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
Old 2012-02-08, 3:38pm

OK<OK I'm in. Had to order.
Old 2012-02-08, 4:06pm

Margriet - I love your bead and the murrini. It's so sweet!

Old 2012-02-08, 4:29pm

I ordered mine yesterday and haven't gotten it yet. How long should it take?

Available as an audiobook

Susan Hasler--torch-wielding novelist
Old 2012-02-08, 6:00pm
What was I thinking?

What a beautiful pendant, Margriet! The colors are great together.

Old 2012-02-08, 6:37pm

I got mine too. Now if I could just get into the studio to try it. Everyones murrini look beautiful.

Old 2012-02-08, 7:12pm

I got mine. I'll try it out tomorrow.

Available as an audiobook

Susan Hasler--torch-wielding novelist
Old 2012-02-09, 3:33pm
Beadmaking.nl

Thank you all for the compliments! You made me happy!

I have made another one:

Old 2012-02-09, 3:44pm
Got space flowers?

Love the tut! Here is a bead from me:

Karin

Old 2012-02-09, 7:28pm
What was I thinking?

Oooh, Karin, I love the colors!

Old 2012-02-09, 9:25pm
MaximumAwesomeIdeaCount!

I think I have a problem...

Use LEFRIEND as a 15% off coupon in my Etsy!

Old 2012-02-10, 5:10am
To bead Yeah! ;)

Joy,An addiction problem LOL
Karin, Super!!!
Margriet, Mooi !! Lijkt echt op Margrietjes

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
Old 2012-02-10, 9:36am
Beadmaking.nl

Wow Karin, what a beautiful bead!!!

Old 2012-02-14, 3:56pm

hmmmm... I thought I posted in this thread before. Maybe there is another one?

I can see this can become an addiction. I'm not quite as bad as Joy(Monkey) yet. LOL

I did a couple more colors and made some beads with them. I find I want to stick a murrini on everything!

Old 2012-02-19, 8:11am

I haven't been able to find the tutorial in your etsy store. Is it sold out?
Old 2012-02-19, 9:35am
To bead Yeah! ;)

There are some, but I will add more....

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!