Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2009-11-16, 3:15pm
Creatrixie

Talking Photoshop "Wonders"

I enjoy playing around with Photoshop at times...
Here's one that I did today:

(It's kind of a animal self portrait)

Does anyone else out there like to do this kind of thing? If so, why not share them here with folks?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~Mary

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There's always something new to learn!
COE 104
Old 2009-11-16, 3:40pm
Did you say summin' ??

That is HILARIOUS !!! I wish I would take the time to learn Photoshop !

Old 2009-11-16, 9:00pm
Creatrixie

Here's one that I did with a friend's mouth a while back kind of when I was starting to use the program:

There are so many programs that I want to learn like Adobe Illustrator and Flash...

~Mary

COE 104
Old 2009-11-16, 9:41pm

Now those are funny,

Karen
Volkano Exotik
Old 2009-11-16, 10:28pm

Those are pretty good. The cat is too funny and the chimp almost looks natural.

I've done a lot of things in Photoshop, but this one I actually did in Painter IX. It is a picture looking East down the Columbia River Gorge with the Vista House over looking the Columbia river. Washington is on the left side of the river... uh, top of the river...uh, to the right, uh, well and Oregon is on this side. Don't get lost trying to stare down it.

Mike
Old 2009-11-17, 9:00am
Creatrixie

Woooooooooooah! That is very trippy Mike... I LOVE it! (makes me a little nauseous, but I think it's awesome)

~Mary

COE 104
Old 2009-11-19, 2:26pm
I'm not Barbie.

If I knew how to use photoshop that way I'd be sooo addicted to playing in all my spare time.
Old 2009-11-19, 3:58pm
Creatrixie

There's always a new thing to learn and play with...there are some great tutorials on Youtube too!

~Mary

COE 104
Old 2009-11-19, 5:54pm
I'm not Barbie.

I never thought of looking on youtube, thanks Mary!
Old 2009-11-19, 8:47pm

If you really want to waste a whole lot of time ( ) check out this site. I'm always amazed at what people are up to with Photoshop
www.worth1000.com
Old 2009-11-19, 11:43pm
Kerry

Merry, that's amazing work. It's not easy to do that in photoshop

Click the banner to visiti the store

Old 2009-11-20, 7:26am
Creatrixie

That is TOO Cool! Thanks for the link, mini!

Heh heh, thanks, Kerry! I'm going to do one of my hubby and my mother-in-law... (he says he's a dog and she says she's a bear)

~Mary

COE 104
Old 2009-11-20, 5:06pm
FireDancer Glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jordan View Post
Those are pretty good. The cat is too funny and the chimp almost looks natural.

I've done a lot of things in Photoshop, but this one I actually did in Painter IX. It is a picture looking East down the Columbia River Gorge with the Vista House over looking the Columbia river. Washington is on the left side of the river... uh, top of the river...uh, to the right, uh, well and Oregon is on this side. Don't get lost trying to stare down it.

Mike
Wow! that is beautiful!

Christy
Old 2009-11-20, 5:32pm

Thanks, Christy, you ought to see the full version where you can really see down and around the river.

When I took the panaramic image (it's either 5 or 7 images, I did several of each) I didn't have this effect in mind or I would have done the two end images different so there wasn't such a stark demark line. Some of the others I did later where better thought out, but this one turned out pretty good with the 3D draw your eyes in effect.

Mike