Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Auctions, self promotion, and related things

Auctions, self promotion, and related things -- Your current auctions on eBay, JustBeads, or any other site. Also any items that are for sale on your website. Show off what you have! Please delete your thread when it is completed.

Old 2016-07-13, 5:27pm
Evil Glass Enabler

Default Handmade Soap Ready for the Holidays!

Spring is here. All of these are 7.50 per bar plus shipping. Angelique

Goldfish bags are clear soap that looks like water with a vinyl toy fish poured into it.

Soap Ready 03-11-2018

CK1 Type
Caramel Coffee
Carpe Diem Loofah Slice
Coconut
Crème Brulee
Dragon’s Blood (Breath)
Emerald Isle
Fresh Cut Grass and Honey
Goldfish Bags
Golden Treasure
Green Tea Cucumber
Indian Sandalwood
Happy Holidaze
Jack Frost
Leather 11
Lemongrass Patchouli
Lemon Tuscan Herb
Lemon Verbena
Lilac
Litsea
Mango Papaya
Mulled Cider with Cinnamon
Nag Champa
Noel 10 bars
Oakmoss & Ivy
Oatmeal & Honey
Oatmeal Stout (Guinness)
Ocean Waves
Peppermint Loofah
Pina Colada
Pineapple
Pineapple Salt Bar
Pumpkin Spice
Red Hot Lover
Rosemary Gardening
Rose Petals & Lily of the Valley
Rose Petals and Lily of the Valley oatmeal goat's milk
Rugged
Snow Queen
Sweet Jasmine Vine
Unscented
Unscented with charcoal
White Ginger Amber Loofah
VEGETARIAN
Vegetarian Lemongrass Patchouli
Vegetarian Rose Petals and Lily of the Valley
Vegetarian Unscented

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."

Last edited by angelique_redhead; 2018-03-14 at 9:49am. Reason: Updated with new soaps that are ready.
Old 2016-07-13, 7:02pm
Always with a smile!

Love her Lemongrass Patchouli and Dragon's Breath!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
) and
)
Old 2016-07-19, 9:39am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

OMG, just got my order, and it's amazing. The Peppermint Loofa has a permanent home on the back of the kitchen sink - it's PERFECT for scrubbing garden hands, just the right balance of foamy lather and a little bit of abrasive. And the Pineapple is so pretty!

L-111

Old 2016-07-22, 6:45pm

I need to try a bar of the vegetarian lemongrass patchouli.

~:
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2016-07-22, 8:24pm
Evil Glass Enabler

We can do this. Angelique

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLC Beads View Post
I need to try a bar of the vegetarian lemongrass patchouli.

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2016-07-29, 8:09pm
Wonder-wench

I received the soaps, thank you, they smell and feel wonderful!

Old 2016-08-12, 5:50pm
Evil Glass Enabler

Regular lemongrass patchouli, lemon verbena, and unscented soap is ready. Also available is vegetarian rose petals and lily of the valley.

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Old 2016-08-12, 8:27pm
Phill

I am just in LOVE with your unscented soap.

Just a smidgeon goes a very long ways!
Old 2016-08-15, 9:13am
Evil Glass Enabler

Thanks, Speedslug! I'm glad you love my soaps. Angelique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedslug View Post
I am just in LOVE with your unscented soap.

Just a smidgeon goes a very long ways!

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Old 2016-08-15, 7:54pm

Vegetarian lemongrass patchouli FTW! I've been using it for a couple weeks now and love it - long-lasting bar that leaves a delicate scent, not overpowering. Thanks!

~:
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2016-08-18, 11:33am
Evil Glass Enabler

Thanks, Nikki! I'm glad you love it. Angelique

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLC Beads View Post
Vegetarian lemongrass patchouli FTW! I've been using it for a couple weeks now and love it - long-lasting bar that leaves a delicate scent, not overpowering. Thanks!

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Old 2016-10-27, 9:50am
Evil Glass Enabler

Updated. Stay tuned for further updates. Remember it's only 2 months till Christmas and other holidays. Angelique

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Old 2016-11-12, 11:53am
Evil Glass Enabler

Happy Holidaze! The holidays are just over a month away! Are you ready? I just updated the soap list with soaps that are ready to ship. PM me if you are interested. Angelique

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry