LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Old 2008-09-14, 11:28pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Default Halloween Beads Tutorial

First of all, I want to thank Anne Ricketts for her help. Thank you Anne!!!

I have done a tutorial for Halloween beads - learn how to make bats, skulls and two different types of pumpkins. They're super cute and easy to do so if you've ever thought you can't do cute, YOU CAN!!!

www.loribeads.etsy.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*f

Last edited by loribeads; 2008-09-24 at 1:13am.
Old 2008-09-15, 12:13am

WooooHooooo! This looks like FUN!

Thanks Lori!

~Triscia
Old 2008-09-15, 12:16am
Wild at Heart!

Yay Lori!!!!

This is the tut for me as I am totally cute challenged!!!! I'll get it in the morning when I'm on my real computer and not the iPhone!

Guaranteed cuteness!!! That is definately what I need! Lol

Kristi

??
Old 2008-09-15, 12:43am
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Thank you both so much!!! You've made my night.

Triscia, your tutorial is on it's way to you.

Kristi, I used your quote. Hope you don't mind! I figured you're not alone in the "I don't do cute" crowd.

Thanks again you guys. I will go to bed happy tonight!!!

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2008-09-15, 1:18am
I speak Murrini!

Sheesh, Lori!!! Your stuff is WAY OVER THE TOP CUTE!!! This looks adorable! Best of luck with it - it's a winner for sure!

~De in CA

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2008-09-15, 4:46am
Detail G-Mama!

Lori you did a great job on it! The pictures are great and the instructions are wonderful! you should do very good on this! Can't wait to see more from you!

Old 2008-09-15, 6:25am
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Thank you DeAnne!!! That little bead in your avatar is approaching cute supernova.

Anne! You are just the best. Thank you so much for everything.

*f

Old 2008-09-15, 12:14pm
Wild at Heart!

Got it! I'm torching today so I'll be back up and gonna make me some CUTE beads

??
Old 2008-09-15, 12:23pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

I've emailed it to you Kristi!!! Go make some cute!!! YAY!

*f

Old 2008-09-17, 8:34am

Oh well tried to get one and then the Pay pal went down.Don't know why but that is ok. So if you have any more of them. Please let me know.

Yehaw got it. Sent you some money. Thanks, This is going to be fun to do for my Grandkids for school. Yes.
The teachers are going to love them.

Rose Leslie

Last edited by Rose Leslie; 2008-09-17 at 8:43am.
Old 2008-09-17, 12:14pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Hi Rose Leslie!
I emailed you the tutorial. I hope you have a great time with it!!

*f

Old 2008-09-17, 12:16pm

Oh I will. Tried to use my Credcit card. So I had to go into my real money to get this. It is ok though. That way I don't have to pay interest. Will love to get it and use it. Thanks so much.

Rose Leslie
Old 2008-09-19, 6:18pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Anybody make anything yet? I would love to see!!! If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them.

*f

Old 2008-09-21, 1:00am
Wild at Heart!

Lori!! Sorry it's been my Mom's birthday and I have been crazy busy trying to get this silver pendant done. I made LOTS of cute beads!!!

I will take pictures tomorrow and post them

??
Old 2008-09-21, 2:59pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Happy Birthday Kristi's Mom!!!!

*f

Old 2009-01-02, 8:20pm
moth to the flame

Definitely! Aren't they cute!

May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care.
Old 2016-09-16, 5:11pm

I can't find this at the link provided. To the original poster, is there any way to obtain this?
Old 2016-09-17, 12:07pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

PM me your email address and I will send it to you.

*f

Old 2016-09-19, 12:31pm

Are they all gone? I can't find it at the link.