Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2014-04-05, 8:33pm
Senior Moment

Default Julie of Art Glass East ROCKS

I placed an order with Julie last weekend. I ordered a few things and ordered a 1/4 lb of CIM Sunset to try as well. But it was out of stock when I ordered, so she sent it separately when she got more. To keep it from being lonely, she ALSO sent me a 1/4 lb of CIM Ocher AND Jellyfish to try as well!

And she's also an evil, evil woman. When I opened the box containing my first shipment, I noticed a strange bit of paper in the packing peanuts:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So I took a closer look:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An EMPTY Tootsie Roll wrapper?! Where the hell is the damn Tootsie Roll?

You're a horrible tease Julie *grin*

Alli

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.

Last edited by allicat; 2014-04-05 at 8:35pm.
Old 2014-04-05, 8:47pm
Slogan Challenged...

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy:

Old 2014-04-05, 8:51pm

I second that, Julie is wonderful to deal with. I ordered some CIM but then the new colours were coming, so I decided to hold the order in order to order more shortly.
Julie was more than accommodating, helpful and gracious. An excellent businesswoman, a pleasure to deal with.

FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE
Old 2014-04-06, 7:35am

HAHAHAHA Alli!!!

I don't know whether to be embarrassed or Just LAUGH!!! So I will just LAUGH!! It wasn't intentional and I can't even blame my dog, or my cat, or my teenager.....

Thank you for the post! My customers Rock!!

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-05-05, 11:17am

Got my order today, that was fast! Now to figure out where to hide the Jellyfish.... .an that color is beautiful, .
Old 2014-05-05, 2:36pm

Quote:
HAHAHAHA Alli!!!

I don't know whether to be embarrassed or Just LAUGH!!! So I will just LAUGH!! It wasn't intentional and I can't even blame my dog, or my cat, or my teenager.....

Thank you for the post! My customers Rock!!
Come on. We know you meant to do it! Alli begs to be tortured.

Old 2014-05-05, 5:30pm

Hahahaha!!!

~
~
~
~