Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2009-06-02, 7:35am
Cats & Glass!

Default Momka's Color of the Month - Violet Medley

Hi!

As you know, I used to host a "Color of the Month" for Momka and then I got super busy and didn't have time. So, Momka and I are talking about trying it again.

Let me explain - the Color of the Month program is simply an opportunity to try a new color at 20% off of regular prices and most of the time, before anyone else has it. I don't keep a stock of Momka's on hand (except for 10" rods and some special colors) and so I encourage you, if you try and like the new color, to buy it at Momka's regular retailers in the future. If you buy the Color of the Month, I will email you the next month, before I post it online to give you the opportunity to buy it. You are not obligated to keep buying if you don't like the color being offered. There are no dues, fees, etc. I charge actual shipping - usually Priority Mail. You may order only 1/4lb or 1/2lb if you'd like but the normally 20" rods will be cut in half. Orders over 1/2lb have their choice of me cutting the rods or shipping them whole.

So that said, I must say, this month's color, VIOLET MEDLEY, is really gorgeous as you can see in these photos of work done by Denise Koyama. It's a silver color that offers multiple shades of purples, violets, blues and yellows. Violet Medley is priced -

1/4lb - normally $17.50 COM price - $14 plus $4.85 US shipping
1/2lb - normally $35 COM price - $28 plus $4.85 US shipping
1lb - normally $70 COM price - $56 shipping varies based on rod length and location

If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks,

Janelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ebay -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Etsy -
Blog -

Last edited by Janelle Zorko; 2009-06-03 at 6:06am.
Old 2009-06-02, 7:40am
Cancer SUCKS!

Do you have photos Janelle?

Old 2009-06-02, 7:42am
Cats & Glass!

Sorry Deb - they're there now. I hit enter before I meant to!

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -
Old 2009-06-02, 8:33am

cool! PM'd ya!

Thanks!
Old 2009-06-02, 8:59am

PM'd you!
Jenny

Old 2009-06-02, 9:28am

1/2 pound please pmd ya
Old 2009-06-02, 4:24pm
Bliss Junkie

pm sent

Karma, it's everywhere your going to be...

GTT Cricket and Carlisle CC w/ a lot of tanked oxygen
Old 2009-06-03, 2:57am
Serenity Now!

Beautiful work Denise!

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
Old 2009-06-03, 5:57am

Hi Janelle! PM'ed you.
Old 2009-06-03, 6:13am

Hi Janelle! Your PM box is full. I'd like 1/2 pound if it's still available. Thanks!

Old 2009-06-03, 6:13am
Cats & Glass!

Hi Sonya! It's yours! I just cleared my box.

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -
Old 2009-06-03, 6:48am
Young at Heart

Janelle - I PM'd you last night = I'd like a 1/4 ob. Did you get it?
Thanks, Joanna

Joanna ........
Etsy Shop

Boro Ho, Nortel Midrange, 2 Tanks of Oxygen
, A Chillipepper,Nikon D40 and the 2 Cats!
Old 2009-06-03, 3:10pm
Normal is Boring!!

Hi Janelle I'll take a 1.5 lbs if its around! Thanks

~
~

Antique Brass Findings

Old 2009-06-04, 5:30am
Cats & Glass!

Hey Trudi! Absolutely - I'll PM you.

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -
Old 2009-06-04, 2:55pm
Oooooh Baby!

PM'd you with order

Old 2009-06-06, 3:44pm
Cats & Glass!

Default I love this stuff!

I finally got to play with a half stick of Violet Medley last night. I love it! I got lots of blues and turquoises as well as violet and if you work it just right, unencased, you can get a luscious grape!

Here are some medium depth encased rounds -

And just a few playing around -

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -
Old 2009-06-06, 5:42pm

Hi Janelle - any idea when will you be shipping the glass? Can't wait to try it!
Thanks,
Jenny

Old 2009-06-08, 6:43am
Cats & Glass!

Hey Jenny -

Sorry I didn't see this! Every order either went out on Friday, Saturday or will go out today. Yours is leaving this morning! I've had to re-order from Momka and UPS didn't deliver until late on Friday.

Janelle

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -
Old 2009-06-08, 3:22pm
Hummel factory reject

Janelle, I pm'd you a couple of days ago. Let me know if you got it. I would like a pound.
Thanks! Lori

Old 2009-06-08, 8:28pm
Booger #7

PM'ing you Janelle!

Old 2009-06-08, 10:06pm

Default made these with VM

I made a horse, too, but overworked it. Will try again..
Attached Images

Old 2009-06-09, 6:28am
Cats & Glass!

Beautiful, Kay! I did notice that you don't need to super heat this glass to get the color. For my rounds above, I wound on, and struck gently to glowing before encasing. On the others, I had to use more heat, which is what brought out more of the carmels, I think.

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -
Old 2009-06-09, 6:55am
I'm the 1000th poster!!

Can I still order?

Old 2009-06-09, 7:40am
Cats & Glass!

Debbie - yes! Just PM what you want and I'll send you a total.

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -
Old 2009-06-11, 5:27pm
Young at Heart

Hello Janelle!

Just curious if you have shipped my order out yet. It's Thursday here in MO and nothing has appeared on my doorstep yet.

Thanks for your reply!

Joanna ........
Etsy Shop

Old 2009-06-11, 7:01pm
Bliss Junkie

mine shipped out monday, still not here in MO, be patient... its the USPS, they go their own pace...

Karma, it's everywhere your going to be...

GTT Cricket and Carlisle CC w/ a lot of tanked oxygen
Old 2009-06-11, 7:09pm
Young at Heart

Hey Shawn = Thanks for the kind word. Patience is a difficult word for me!

Where are you in MO - I am in Lamar.

Joanna ........
Etsy Shop

Old 2009-06-11, 7:16pm

Mine shipped Monday and I'm in Oregon - I thought it would be here by now too.... patience is hard - lol!

Old 2009-06-11, 8:18pm
Young at Heart

I am so glad to hear that I am not the only person here that is Patience Challenged!

Joanna ........
Etsy Shop

Old 2009-06-12, 5:54am
Cats & Glass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskebaer View Post
Mine shipped Monday and I'm in Oregon - I thought it would be here by now too.... patience is hard - lol!
Wow - it's not there yet? Tom got his and he's much closer. Dang postal system!

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -