Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2008-08-06, 11:12am
Scientific Glass Girl

Default Beadfest Valley Forge

Is anyone going? I'll be there with a booth .. 1231 with my friend Natalie! Please stop by and say hello!

If you're planning on visiting, PM me! I have quite a few extra free passes to enter the show.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-08-06, 1:35pm
Dangerous Woman

I'll be there! Wouldn't miss it!

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2008-08-06, 2:34pm
Master Procrastinator

I'm going too. I'm taking a 2 day class with Cosmo so don't need the pass, but will try to stop by to say hi. Is anyone else taking his class? I know that Susan Council is, scouncil I believe.

Old 2008-08-06, 4:30pm

Hi,
I am going to Bead Fest. This is my first time there. Will be getting there on Thursday, Chad Trent class Saturday 9-4 and Stephanie Maddalena on Friday 9-4. I do not think I know anyone who is going, so I will definately stop by. Are the passes my class badges? or something else? If they are something else, I would gladly accept your offer.
Thanks,
Mimi
check out my site! it is fairly new...
www.lilacwindlampworkbeads.com
Old 2008-08-06, 7:35pm
Scientific Glass Girl

i'm looking forward to seeing you girls there!

mimi i believe your class badges will get you into the show for free.. it better! but if you need passes for the show, i have a few free ones left.

Old 2008-08-06, 8:06pm
BeadsonCypress

me too...and christine if she's up to it! We'd love the passes!!

7+ years and growing - Mini-CC and O2 generator
Old 2008-08-07, 10:11am
Scientific Glass Girl

susan PM me, let know how many you'd like and your address.. i'll get them in the mail for you asap!

Old 2008-08-07, 10:48am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilacwind View Post
Hi,
I am going to Bead Fest. This is my first time there. Will be getting there on Thursday, Chad Trent class Saturday 9-4 .....
I hear that guy is known for his ravishing good looks and chiseled physique. Mere mortals quake at the site of him...

Old 2008-08-07, 3:41pm
Master Procrastinator

HEHEHE!!! And here I thought it was for the way he works glass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
I hear that guy is known for his ravishing good looks and chiseled physique. Mere mortals quake at the site of him...

Old 2008-08-07, 5:47pm
Scientific Glass Girl

see ya there chad!

Old 2008-08-07, 5:50pm

This is sounding better and better!! Can't wait .... Thanks for the info..I have printed out your booth number so I will stop by. Cosmo, I am excited about my first boro class...
Mimi
Old 2008-08-08, 3:47pm
Calendar Girl

Default Me too!

I'm going with Lea aka LAJ (and Susan who I've never met). I'm taking Stephanie Maddelena's and Lauri Copland's classes. Can't wait!

-Marjorie

Old 2008-08-13, 2:08pm

I'll be there ! First time. I'll be sharing a booth with Ofilia, Cindy McEwen, and Karen Ovington.

Old 2008-08-13, 5:08pm
ManBearPig

I'm bringing plenty of marbles and pendants if anyone wants to do some trading while we're there...

Old 2008-08-13, 9:00pm
Dangerous Woman

Wow I'd love one of your creations Chad! I've got most of the new tutorials any of those beads interest you? I'll make something special just for you!

Old 2008-08-14, 7:12am
Master Procrastinator

I'd love to trade too. Not sure that I have anything worthy of your creations, but sure, I'd love it. Maybe we should try to set up a meeting time/place for LE members. I know that Susan Council, Marjorie Oxman & I will be there Wed.-Saturday. Susan's staying till Sunday. Maybe we can find a day/time that we can all meet up. It would be great to meet some of you face to face if we can work it out.

Old 2008-08-14, 7:21am
Calendar Girl

That would be so much fun! What about Thursday evening, since the shopping starts on Friday?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAJ View Post
I'd love to trade too. Not sure that I have anything worthy of your creations, but sure, I'd love it. Maybe we should try to set up a meeting time/place for LE members. I know that Susan Council, Marjorie Oxman & I will be there Wed.-Saturday. Susan's staying till Sunday. Maybe we can find a day/time that we can all meet up. It would be great to meet some of you face to face if we can work it out.

Old 2008-08-14, 2:11pm
Dangerous Woman

I'm only going to be thare on Friday.

Old 2008-08-14, 6:10pm

Hi all,
I will be there Thurs-Sunday. Taking Chad's pendant class and Stephanie Magdelena's class.I would love to meet, share and trade. Thursday night or Friday night. Does anyone know a good spot. I have never been to the hotel. I am actually staying at the Hampton Inn, but will hang out at the show hotel for any bead related fun.
Mimi
www.lilacwindlampworkbeads.com
Old 2008-08-14, 7:26pm
BeadsonCypress

Trying to get there on Friday......with friends too!

7+ years and growing - Mini-CC and O2 generator
Old 2008-08-14, 8:00pm
Master Procrastinator

I know that Friday night they're having a meet the teacher thing so not sure that would work for some of us that are also into working with seedbeads. I know I'd like to go in case there are some kits I want to buy. And since my class & Susan's doesn't end till 4, we were going to try to hit the selling floor for a couple of hours, but maybe we can go find some place for a pizza or something that wouldn't take too long or maybe a delivery place & then maybe meet in someone's room to grab a quick bite, chat & trade before the night activities. How does that sound?

Old 2008-08-15, 11:09am
ManBearPig

I just found out that I'm going to be making the trip up there alone. Amanda's work is giving her a hard time so she isn't going to be able to get off to come with me. We had plans to go see some friends of hers a couple nights while we were up there, but I'm not going to be doing that now.

So if anyone wants to get together or anything while we're up there, let me know...

Old 2008-08-15, 11:58am

Big BeadFest announcement - SCHERMO is coming to share my table!! She just decided this week!! I'm so excited that I will get to see her (she skipped Bead and Button) and I bet if we ask her she will how us photos of her new grandson!

My business name is JeriBeads and I share a big big booth with Hye on Beads (a fabulous source for beading supplies at great prices). Please come by to swap, visit, hug, whatever!! Jeri

Still selling beadstands but no more Puffy Mandrels.
Old 2008-08-15, 2:16pm
ManBearPig

Should we schedule an "official" get together?

I'm going to the Meet the Teachers thing, but I'm not going as a teacher, so I won't have to stay the whole time.

Teaching until 4 pm on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, so any time after 4:30-5 pm is good for me.

Old 2008-08-15, 2:47pm

I will be there at the Soft Flex Company booth. I will probably have some of mine and my Dad's pendants/beads with me.

I will also have info and sign up sheets for the the World Flame Off that will be happening during our Fall Tucson Best Bead Show September 5 -7. The last day to sign up will be Saturday August 30th.

Jenny Wilson

www.softflexcompany.com

www.crystalmyths.com
Old 2008-08-15, 4:04pm
Scientific Glass Girl

jeri i can't wait to see you!

does anyone else need passes?? i still have a few left, please PM me.

Old 2008-08-15, 5:35pm
Dangerous Woman

I'm starting to loose track of who all is going to be there and where.

Ali wil be in booth 1231

Lea (LAJ) & Susan (scouncil) is taking a 2 day class with Chad on Thursday & Friday

Mimi will be there Thurs Fri and Sat

Marjorie is going with Lea and taking classes with Stephanie M. and Laurie C.

Ellen is sharing a booth with Ofilia, Cindy McEwen, and Karen Ovington at booth 333/432

Schermo is sharing a table with Jeri Booth #237, 239, 241?

Jenny is goiong to be with Soft Flex -booth #433, 532, 534?

Susan (scouncil) is rooming with Marjorie and Lea

I'm going on Friday. I'm thinking we may be able to take over a corner or somethiong during the Meet the teacher thingie. Don't they have wine at those?

If I forgot anyone let me know I can add you/them to the list. If you guys that don't have your booth #'s listed can post them I'll add them to this post. I'll try to keep it up dated so all we have to do is print out a copy of the post and take it with us.

I think this is updated to all current information.

Last edited by playswithfire104; 2008-08-18 at 12:51pm.
Old 2008-08-15, 5:47pm
Calendar Girl

I've made some additions...
Quote:
Originally Posted by playswithfire104 View Post

Ali wil be in booth 1231

Lea is taking a class with Chad

Ellen is sharing a booth with Ofilia, Cindy McEwen, and Karen Ovington Do you know the booth #?

Schermo is sharing a table with Jeri Do you know your #?

Jenny is goiong to be with Soft Flex - Do you know their booth #?

Old 2008-08-15, 6:18pm
Master Procrastinator

I was unable to copy the corrected quote so am copying it here with a couple of small additions:

Ali wil be in booth 1231

Lea (LAJ) & Susan (scouncil) is taking a 2 day class with Chad on Thursday & Friday

Ellen is sharing a booth with Ofilia, Cindy McEwen, and Karen Ovington Do you know the booth #?

Schermo is sharing a table with Jeri Do you know your #?

Jenny is goiong to be with Soft Flex - Do you know their booth #?

Old 2008-08-15, 8:52pm
Scientific Glass Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAJ View Post
I was unable to copy the corrected quote so am copying it here with a couple of small additions:

Ali wil be in booth 1231

Ellen is sharing a booth with Ofilia, Cindy McEwen, and Karen Ovington Do you know the booth 333, 432

Schermo is sharing a table with Jeri Do you know your 237, 239, 241

Jenny is goiong to be with Soft Flex - Do you know their booth 433, 532, 534

did a little revising. all the exhibitors are listed on the beadfest website.