Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2009-11-23, 10:17pm
Broken

Default Bead and Button 2010 Who's Going?

Sooooooo who's going to Bead and Button 2010?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-11-23, 10:40pm
Yup.

Check me on your list, too! MZ and I are teaching an Excellent Enamel class.

~
~
Old 2009-11-25, 9:10am
Broken

A enamel class cool!! Who else is going, I am considering going this year.

Old 2009-11-25, 10:14am
Cancer SUCKS!

Hey Nicker. I'm looking for a roomie. I found a cheap flight too.

Last year I went at the spur of the moment. I can tell you it was an inspiring show. Lots of beads and saw some amazing ideas.

It was so worth going.

Old 2009-11-27, 1:09pm
Broken

Come on people, classes get announced soon. I wanna know who's selling, who's learning, who's GOING!

Old 2009-11-27, 9:53pm
doyenne of the homebodies

I am selling. It will be my sixth year there

Andrea
Old 2009-11-27, 9:57pm

I will most definitely be there! Teaching and selling. Teaching the Masters Class this year and am really, really hoping that Nicker will be my TA!

I forgot my booth number but will post it again later!

Andrea

Old 2009-11-28, 12:22am
Dora Schubert

Hi Nicker, I'll be there selling.
Old 2009-11-29, 10:32am
Harold Williams Cooney

Hoping to come large . . .

American Trade Bead Food Program; Necklace auctions
, entertainment that improves Colorado.
Old 2009-12-02, 9:36am
Broken

Don't classes get released soon?

Old 2009-12-02, 1:36pm
Meow.

I think they get released in the middle of this month. I'll be there at least for one day (BUYING) - you SHOULD be there. It's an awesome show. Really. And Andrea needs you - dammit.

Go on. Click it!

Yes. We. Did!
Old 2009-12-02, 1:50pm

Default Bead and Button

I would love to go, and I know Kristi has talked about it!
Old 2009-12-02, 3:11pm
Broken

KIM! You are going?! Yay, that's even more incentive to try and pull it together. I am waiting to see what classes I can take, Andrea really doesn't need me at all LOL but it's fun to have me around, right ..........

Old 2009-12-02, 3:23pm
Meow.

It's only about an hour from my house -- how can I NOT go? I've never taken classes there though. It's at a terrible time of the year for me...but I'd stay for dinner time with you if you made the trip. They do offer some incredible classes - and one of these days I may be able to jump on one (some?).

Oh, and Andrea needs you. It takes two people to keep students like me in line, and -- "there's one (at least) in every class"!

Go on. Click it!

Yes. We. Did!
Old 2009-12-02, 7:56pm
Creatrixie

Where's it going to be? and what's the date?

~Mary

There's always something new to learn!
COE 104
Old 2009-12-02, 8:03pm
Broken

http://www.beadandbuttonshow.com/bnbshow/default.aspx

Marion you should go!

Old 2009-12-02, 11:07pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
KIM! You are going?! Yay, that's even more incentive to try and pull it together. I am waiting to see what classes I can take, Andrea really doesn't need me at all LOL but it's fun to have me around, right ..........
I do need you! You are the best!!!!!!

Andrea

Old 2009-12-03, 10:30am
Still makin' flowers...

I'll be over at the 1 Stop Bead Shop booth again, selling her stuffs and also my own. I can't recall the booth number...

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!
Old 2009-12-03, 12:44pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
Don't classes get released soon?
From the site:

2010 Bead&Button Show Class Registration Booklet is expected to ship 12/18/2009.

January 12, 2010 - Online registration opens!
Old 2009-12-03, 12:48pm
Creatrixie

Thanks for the info, Nicker!

~Mary

COE 104
Old 2009-12-03, 2:29pm

I'm still in withdrawal from missing last year!! Dr Fab and I will be there, teaching and vending (I share a booth with Patti Cahilll, mmmmmm). They moved my sandblasting class to an evening, I think since people complained that Sunday was just too packed with last minute shopping, I also have a new class combining glass with resin. On Wednesday I TAKING a class, and I am already excited and we don't even have the book of classes yet! Jeri

Still selling beadstands but no more Puffy Mandrels.
Old 2009-12-03, 5:45pm
Fusing Glass

Really Jeri? You mean I may FINALLY be able to take a class from you on sandblasting? I will also be there. May need a person or two to help out in the booth too.

-M
Old 2009-12-03, 6:48pm

OK Mary - at last we are together!!! I think the class is Friday night. Usually Neil brings ice cream to the sunday class, so we have to decide what the right treat will be for a friday night!! Jeri

Still selling beadstands but no more Puffy Mandrels.
Old 2009-12-03, 6:54pm
Bead Scientist

I'll be teaching there for the first time this year.

One class on silver clay with enamel-painted glass. One class on my carved electroforming.

And Meet the Teachers, where I'll have beads, jewelry and other goodies for sale.

I've gone for the last two years as a student and shopper. It'll be fun to try the other side. Either way, I know it'll be great!

Vickie

Old 2009-12-13, 7:00am

Well since it's less than an hour from my house to there I will be there for sure! Minerv

Old 2009-12-15, 12:15pm
Broken

WOW! So many classes, how to decide?

Old 2009-12-15, 12:50pm
Creatrixie

Me and my friend Marie are seriously talking about going...purely as "beginners" (I haven't been to any bead shows yet!) Hoping to meet up with some LE'ers there!!!!!
We'll have to see if we can manage any of the classes...

~Mary

COE 104
Old 2009-12-15, 1:22pm
I'm meeeeelting

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be there.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2009-12-20, 2:25pm

Talking

Hi Felicia,

It would be great to see ya.....

taught in Italy again in November for Kendra...way fab as usual but COLD!

best of the season,

hugs & kisses,

Lisa
Old 2009-12-20, 4:06pm
Covered in glitter

No classes for me this year but I'm sure I'll end up shopping. I can't miss the 10th anniversary one!

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche