LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2006-07-19, 9:21pm

Gorgeous!!!!! Gelly, I keep going back and forth between jealousy and admiration! What an amazing pink - and what CUTE piggies!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-07-19, 10:00pm

Someone better Get me some of that Pink Glass

or the Piggy Gets it! LOL Congrats Gelly, I am Jealous and you WELL deserve the honor!

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

:
Old 2006-07-19, 10:13pm
Smile, it's contagious!

Thanks so much everyone!!

Kandice, you know you were the very first person I thought of when Dana asked me if I would try the glass. You are one of my heros, and will always be the Queen of Pink!! I can't wait until you get some of this glass. I know that you will make some drop dead gorgeous sets with it!!

I'm also dying to see the beautiful florals Laurie and Helen come up with! And Kimberlys seahorse... and ... and .... and all those with much more talent and experience than I have.

I want to see all the goodies that everyone can make with this totally pink PINK!

Some people are like a Slinky... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
Old 2006-07-19, 11:03pm

Aw, that's so sweet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelly
Thanks so much everyone!!

Kandice, you know you were the very first person I thought of when Dana asked me if I would try the glass. You are one of my heros, and will always be the Queen of Pink!! I can't wait until you get some of this glass. I know that you will make some drop dead gorgeous sets with it!!

I'm also dying to see the beautiful florals Laurie and Helen come up with! And Kimberlys seahorse... and ... and .... and all those with much more talent and experience than I have.

I want to see all the goodies that everyone can make with this totally pink PINK!

Old 2006-07-20, 4:53am

I've been waiting and waiting for some PINK! I can't wait to try some. Congrats Gelly!!! Love your piggies!!!

Old 2006-07-20, 4:53am

So, who makes this beautiful pink? Is it for sale?

Tobi
Old 2006-07-20, 5:00am

Gimmeee a ......P
Gimmeee an.....I
Gimmeee a.......N
Gimmeee a ......K

Wuz it spell....????

PINK
PINK
PINK

No "messin" around here......
Old 2006-07-20, 9:12am
make beads not war

OMG! I have to have some of that glass! I'm such a pink addict it's not even funny!
Old 2006-07-20, 5:02pm
Entropy increasing....

I got a sample rod at Frantz today! They only had 4 rods. I wanted to get a few lbs. lol

It's so pink!!!!