Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-08-14, 4:38pm

Thanks so much for all your efforts in doing this! Of course, I hope I made the list, but if not, I can hope for one the nest time. Thanks again.

Sharlyn
Old 2014-08-16, 9:10pm
critter creator

WOW. That sure looks like a good candidate for the dumpster, LOL!
Old 2014-08-20, 12:27pm

Default 10 boxes of glass scrap

Our list of the first 10 to respond was made and LE PM's were sent to those individuals.

One person replied that they really did not need it and gave it up to somebody else. Once we find out how many of the 10 do not want the glass, we will select substitutes based on the time of their post, email or pm.

Mike

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2014-08-21, 3:54pm

Default Scrap Glass List

It appears that 3 of the 10 who were in our TOP TEN list have decided not to take delivery of our scrap glass. On Monday I will send out more PM's to those who have moved up the list.

Have a great weekend

Life is Good

Mike F

The Torch Website:

Old 2014-08-21, 9:35pm

Thanks for keeping everyone so nicely updated Mike - have a great weekend!
Old 2014-08-25, 8:23am

Smile Scrap glass

I just unpacked my box of scrap glass from Mike and I am so delighted. What pretty colors
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Yummy! I was so lucky to be one of the original ten picked and just love the variety of glass in my box. Thank you, thank you Mike
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Anyone who is lucky enough to be the recipient of these boxes of glass will be so happy. What a wonderful idea, selling these boxes of scrap glass to LE members.
Hope you can continue to do so, Mike. Thanks again. Lydia.
Old 2014-08-26, 1:43am

I wod like to get in on this. Please let me know when some is availible. I live in Vancouver, west coast .I
know shipping will be more. I would like 2 $10.00 boxes.
Thanks Penny

Last edited by penny5658; 2014-08-26 at 1:45am.
Old 2014-08-26, 9:53am

Default Hi Penny

Dear Penny, we received more requests for this box of scrap glass than we had available. We ended up with only 10 good boxes of scrap. While there may have been 50 pounds of glass left over, since it was all short shorts, I did not include them with the assortments and because of that we had less to sell.

As posted earlier the boxes have about 14 pounds of glass and the prices was $20 plus around $13 for shipping.

The first 10 to respond were the ones who get the glass. Some of those in the top ten have declined and once we hear from all of the Top Ten and know how many do not want the glass, then we will contact the next ones on the list.

We are waiting to hear from one more of the folks on the top ten list. At this point we have 2 non claimed boxes and it may move up to three.

This will not be the only scrap glass or discounted specials, more will come, it just takes time to put these together.

Sorry that you missed out on this one, more to come in future.

Mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2014-08-26, 12:53pm

Got my box of HEAVEN yesterday. Spent all evening sorting through it with a huge grin plastered on my face!
I was expecting an assortment of mostly clear - but actually got a whole variety of colors.

Feeling very lucky to have received this
It should last me a really long time...

Thank you Mike for doing this. Hopefully everyone interested can eventually get in on one of these deals - it'll be worth your wait!

"I'd rather have glassy friends than classy friends."
Old 2014-08-26, 8:09pm

Hi Mike...somehow I missed this thread earlier. Although I would love some of this glass, I have plenty for now (especially since my last 2 orders
. But, I would really like to get on this list for my grandson. HUCK (real name is Huckleberry
is 14 and is setting up his lampworking studio in River Falls,Wi. I live in Nevada and Huck flew out this summer to visit and we spent a LOT of time in my studio. He loves it and made a perfect round bead for his second bead ever.

Sooooo, please put me on the list so I can pay for a box of glass for Huck, because what delightful young man with his first glass studio (Dragon Hills Glass Studio) wouldn't seriously like to get a box of glass in the mail

Old 2014-08-28, 3:21pm

I received my box today and just got done sorting. What a great assortment! Mike, thank you so very much for taking the time and effort to make this offer, it's really a great deal.
Old 2014-09-29, 1:04pm

Any more barrels? If so, contact me as I would come pick one up

_
Old 2014-11-15, 2:47am

Mike, I would love a box! Just let me know when I make the list! 😊

Houston, TX
Old 2014-11-21, 6:13pm

I would love to be put on the list for this, next time it comes up! Please, and thank you!!
Old 2014-11-22, 6:57am

I would like to re submit for next time, too. I was offered, but unable to take advantage last time, but want to be put in the hat again. Thanks so much!

Old 2014-11-22, 2:08pm
Formerly NurseKatie :)

Am I on the list? I commented earlier in this thread! Please put me on the list if you haven't already! Thank you!

Old 2014-11-24, 11:06am
BeadsonCypress

Mike, I am still interested in a box (or two) when you have this available again!

Susan

7+ years and growing - Mini-CC and O2 generator
Old 2014-11-26, 4:31pm
@miniuniworld

i would also like a box or two if still available. I was on the list but did not make the cut =(... not sure if there is a new one =) thanks

Learn how to help empower women to stand on their own two feet!