Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2016-01-29, 2:14pm

Default 6th Anniversary of the CGBeadroller

It's the 6th year anniversary of the CGBeadroller, that mean a special and another Sampler.

Four basic shapes with 'ring' accents built in and appropriately named
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(also under the Mixed Cavity category on the left of the page)
If any of these shapes become popular I'll put it into it's own line and expand on the sizes, so feel free to give me feedback to consider.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

6TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

(samplers and sales rack not included)
SPECIAL ENDS SUNDAY (Jan 31,2016) MIDNIGHT CST
USE COUPON CODE: go2016

Thanks for a wonderful 6 years.
-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
Old 2016-01-29, 3:25pm
Flame Dames Rule!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU... And your Bead Rollers!

Perhaps celebrate with something else rolled?
Attached Images

Sharon Peters
New Bead Display Stands Available - pm me!

Specializing in Critters and Puns and other Cool Stuff...

Old 2016-01-29, 9:31pm

Happy Anniversary, Donna!

I absolutely love each and every one of my CGBeadRollers. They are finest quality, for sure.
Old 2016-01-29, 10:18pm

I love mine too! Still deciding on what to buy!
Old 2016-01-30, 7:26am

Oh gawd no thanks Sharon, that's not fattening enough.

and thanks guys, if it weren't for LE there would be no tools.
-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2016-02-01, 8:06am

Congratulations on 6 years! Sorry I missed the sale maybe next time
Old 2016-02-02, 6:49am

I extended the sale until tonight at midnight.

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2016-02-02, 10:19am
Chief Creative Goddess

CONGRATS Donna!! Thanks for some awesome amazing cool tools--and so stylish too! (I really love the handles!)