Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2012-04-24, 11:18pm

Default The book Glasss 3 will be made!!

After the huge success of the books Glasss and Glasss 2 I will make a new book, Glasss 3.

The book is the collected work of glass artists from around the world. The work shown is from famous and lesser known artists. The participating artists have bought 1 or 2 pages to show their work.

Entry is open to all lampworkers, there is no judging. Beginners and famous artists are published side by side in this beautiful book.

The book has a hard cover, is high quality offset printed on high quality paper and bound.

The first book was published in 2009 and was a big success. In 2011 the book Glasss 2 was launched and December 1st 2012 the registration for the book Glasss 3 will begin. The book will be published spring 2013, if possible at the Flame Off in Towcester, England.

If you want to participate in Glasss 3, please subscribe to the Glasss newsletter.

Glasss

Glasss 2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-04-30, 9:38am

Miriam, congrats on the beginning of the next edition. I was looking at Glasss 1 and 2 and I am amazed at the growth of some of the artists in the two short years between books! I can't wait to see Glasss 3. It's a high quality publication and I am proud to be included.
Sara
Old 2012-11-30, 10:29am

You can register as from now for the new book. You can register here: http://www.glasss.eu/wp/registration/

|