Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2014-05-22, 12:51pm

Default USPS new free international shipping service

I just thought I would take the time to share this fairly new service from USPS - I have been using it for 3 months now with no problem at all. The USPS now allows sellers to print international first class labels right from their site - plus they accept paypal and provide tracking right to the clients door - and there is a percentage off for printing your own labels - and custom forms - paypal doesn't offer first class international shipping so alot of sellers are paying stamps.com or other services so they can ship internationally - but this service is free and is run by the Postal Service - you even have your own account that keeps your shipping history - and if a client pays via paypal you can copy and paste the tracking number into your paypal account. Here is the link https://www.usps.com/ship/first-clas...al-service.htm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

feel free to friend me on FB if you can handle bead pics, dog pics and family pics -
Old 2014-05-22, 1:29pm
Slogan Challenged...

Thank you!! I couldn't find this online feature when I looked for it a month or two back... and I had to sign up for Stamps. Now I can cancel my trial since that is the ONLY reason I joined.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-05-23, 3:11pm

So glad you could use the info Kristin - I was in the same boat - I didn't want to give up international sales, but it would be impossible to use paypal shipping for international when even small bead shipments were 31 dollars!! I looked into all the services - and then one day I stumbled on the post office site and viola - First Class International - plus they discount. When someone pays from paypal I just do the label from the Post Office site and then to keep things simple I just copy and paste the tracking number generated right into paypal - has been working great for 3 months now

feel free to friend me on FB if you can handle bead pics, dog pics and family pics -
Old 2014-05-24, 6:35pm

Can you insure first class international now?

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2014-05-24, 11:18pm

yes Paula you can

Old 2014-05-25, 10:53pm

I have been wondering about international shipping. It all seems so confusing.

Tags
international shipping, usps