Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-12-30, 9:01pm
Angel's Mom

Is it February yet??

Libby,

Does Third Degree sell glass, too? If so, what types?

Last edited by krisb16; 2009-12-30 at 9:06pm.
Old 2009-12-30, 9:21pm
Mr. Cellophane

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisb16 View Post
Is it February yet??

Libby,

Does Third Degree sell glass, too? If so, what types?
Yep we do sell glass, AND we will be ordering special colors from Frantz, like the latest in CIM, Moretti, and Vetrofond. I am also going to see if we can get some Bullseye colors but that is not definite yet.

Anyone see Wendys post about rooming together?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Libby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-12-30, 10:26pm
Angel's Mom

OOh, BE please!

I just hope recent events don't make the TSA all freaky about carrying glass on.
Old 2009-12-31, 4:56am
Snow Flake Glass Lady

Is it February yet??

soon, grasshopper, soon......

Is it May yet?
Peggy

droolin' on my mini cc with canned propane and an oxygenator

Old 2009-12-31, 9:52am
Mr. Cellophane

Holy smokes it really is just around the corner! Yipeeees I need to get the T-shirts ordered, order glass, get all supplies for classes, AAAHHHHH.

Libby

Old 2010-01-09, 10:48pm
Angel's Mom

Libby, less than 5 weeks to go. Can you tease us with any updates?

Please January, go by fast!
Old 2010-01-10, 10:22am
Mr. Cellophane

Yep! I just spoke to the people at Bullseye and we are going to see if we can get the limited colors in their next run of glass.
We are ordering all the glass for class AND we are going to get tools from Arrow Springs to sell at the vendor show on Friday night.
Look for some updates and messages soon. We will need your tee shirt sizes, if you are a vegetarian, and a list of things to bring to class.
Not that much longer to wait!!!!!

Libby

Old 2010-01-10, 12:52pm
Angel's Mom

Oooh, that all sounds great! Thanks for the updates, and will be watching for more.
Old 2010-01-24, 7:47am
Mr. Cellophane

Updates are coming fast now! It really is just a couple of weeks away! Make sure everyone looks for the "what to bring" email, it's going to be pretty important.

Is is Feb yet?...well it will be in a couple of days!

Libby

Old 2010-01-29, 5:36am

Smile

Anyone with questions on my tool/supply list, please let me know and I'll be happy to reply!

See you all soon!

Old 2010-01-29, 7:37am
Mr. Cellophane

It is getting really close and we have lots of fun stuff for your goodie bags! I talked to the metal smith yesterday and wow that class is going to be really fun. I am taking it on Sun.
Ohhh and the glass came in and I have lots of to drool over.

Libby

Old 2010-01-30, 11:53am
make beads not war

Hey Libby, when is open torch? Is there a cost? Thanx!
Old 2010-01-30, 12:08pm
Mr. Cellophane

Oh Melissa please come and see Andrea! Open torch is all three nights, Fri, Sat, Sun from 6-9:30, and it is $10.00 for all three nights. We have shorts you can use but you might want to bring your own glass.
Remember that Friday night I will be selling glass, and I have ordered a BUNCH of tools for the vendor night from Arrow Springs. Also Jan from Micro Tools will be there with a table and Nori.
We are having Margaritas Friday night, Sat night is Chocolate martinis and not sure for Sunday night.

Libby

Old 2010-01-30, 1:32pm
make beads not war

Sweet! I'll definitely be dropping by and say hi to everyone. 'Kay back to work for me...
Old 2010-01-30, 5:48pm

Can't wait to see everyone!!!!!!

Andrea

Old 2010-02-01, 9:51am

Smile

OMG, so many Margaritas! Are we actually going to need propane for fuel?? So the Bullseye came in? Can't wait to see what they sent!

Old 2010-02-01, 12:47pm
Pronounced "Mare"

Wow, it's just a week from this Friday. It's coming up fast. Gotta practice hollows today. I don't make them often.

Old 2010-02-04, 10:45am
Mr. Cellophane

Ohhh you should see all the pretty glass! We are making up the goodie bags tomorrow.
It's almost here. 7 days and counting....

Libby

Old 2010-02-04, 10:52am
Snow Flake Glass Lady

WOO HOO It's February!

Is it May yet?
Peggy

Old 2010-02-04, 8:55pm
Angel's Mom

I call your Woo Hoo, Peggy, and raise you a Oh Yeah! It's almost here!

Kris
Old 2010-02-05, 5:02am

Nobody said anything about chocolate martini's...I better leave my wallet at home that night!!! need designated driver!!!!
Old 2010-02-06, 9:18am
Mr. Cellophane

Ok everybody do the no more snow dance .
Well OK it can snow again but HAS to end by Wed.

I have all the welcome bags ready to go, glass is all priced and it is yummy, torches received from Arrow Springs, Supplies all in, food all ordered, and sooo many other things DONE. Now all I need is students!
Can't wait to see you all very soon.

Libby

Old 2010-02-06, 7:17pm

I am so jealous!!! I really, really, really wanna come. Oh well- maybe next year.

Marjorie
Old 2010-02-07, 10:04am
Mr. Cellophane

Marjorie it would be so much fun if you could come! Maybe next year.
BUT I will be seeing you soon!

Libby

Old 2010-02-10, 6:55pm
Pronounced "Mare"

What time should we arrive on Friday? Is there an orientation like last year? Is there a schedule somewhere?

There may be some accumulating snow on Sunday. Some of us on Facebook are talking about a sleepover at Third Degree! Woo hoo.

Old 2010-02-10, 6:58pm
Pronounced "Mare"

Never mind. I found it!

Old 2010-02-11, 6:16am
Mr. Cellophane

You silly gooses! It's only a 50% chance of snow with hardly any accumulation. No problems for folks traveling, I promise (fingers crossed).
BUT if it does snow its a SLEEP OVER at Third Degree!
Guess What........ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!

Libby

Old 2010-02-11, 6:44am
Snow Flake Glass Lady

Default 3rd degree sleep over

I'm all over that! NO problem keeping warm, huh?

Is it May yet?
Peggy

Old 2010-02-11, 12:28pm

Have a great time everyone! I wish I were there, but next year is another time. Joan
Old 2010-02-11, 1:50pm

See ya tomorrow evening!!!!

Andrea