Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-05-08, 4:35pm
MaximumAwesomeIdeaCount!

Default Looking for glass class in Seattle Jun 9 to 15 Seattle

I'll be in Seattle those days and would love to take some advanced lampwork (either boro or soft) or some glassblowing classes. Private or group is fine. Any suggestions, referrals, good experiences???

Much appreciated!
--Joy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Use LEFRIEND as a 15% off coupon in my Etsy!

Old 2009-05-08, 5:37pm

Did you have a look at Pratt's Fine Art Center? http://www.pratt.org/
They offer fabulous classes in glass blowing as well as lampworking.

Old 2009-05-12, 5:03pm
MaximumAwesomeIdeaCount!

Thanks for the info!

Use LEFRIEND as a 15% off coupon in my Etsy!

Old 2009-05-25, 12:10pm

probably the best you could contact the Fire and Rain group and ask them for idea's. I am about 2 hours from Seattle but if you want to come to Frantz for the day or check out Shipwrecked beads I would be more than willing to meet up with you while your here.

Facebook

Blogger
Old 2009-05-25, 12:50pm
I'm meeeeelting

Pratt is between quarters so, unfortunately, you won't find much during there during that time period, unless you want to take a quick intro class of some sort (if so, click on the "spring into art" link on Pratt's web page).

BTW, I went to law school at CU. I loved Boulder!

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves: