Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-10-01, 2:18pm

Default Stephanie Sersich October 30 & 31

Stephanie will be teaching in Chinook, WA at M & D Designs Halloween Weekend. Send me a PM or call 360-777-8778
Class is $375.00 for both days and includes lunch and glass!

Off-Mandrel Techniques to Make Pendants and Buttons

Students will learn how to make necklace components, some not formed on a mandrel at all. Participants will explore off-mandrel techniques to make large beads, buttons and pendants. Stephanie uses a variety of forms such as hearts, pods, and starfish to create the matrix (core bead) of her designs and a slew of motifs, such as stripes, dots, zig-zags and lacey edges. She will demonstrate how she forms sculptural shapes and embellishes with her vocabulary of different patterns. Emphasis will be placed on learning an array of techniques in hopes each student can utilize them to create something truly their own.
Old 2010-10-05, 9:03am

Default Still a couple of spots

Stephanie does not make it to the West coast very often. Still a couple of spots available.
Old 2010-10-07, 9:48pm
Wild at Heart!

Stephanie is a pretty amazing teacher. I learned so much from her last year. In addition, M&D is a great studio, the're the best! You won't be sorry, it's going to be a great class!! I can hardly wait!!!

Who's taking this class with me???

Kristi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

??
Old 2010-10-16, 10:37am

I've took Stephanie's class the last time she was at M&D Designs. She is a great instructor. I am looking forward to seeing her in October.
Old 2010-10-24, 10:36pm

MMMMMeeeeeeeeeee, mmmmmeeeeee! I have been packing my outifts for several days . Please have tuna salad sandwiches ready
della (Pam)