Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-11-17, 3:06pm
Dancing Moon Shadows

Default Marilyn Peraza, Rose Murrini & Rose Garden BEads, May 14-15, 2011, FRESNO, CA

"Rose Murrini & Rose Garden Beads"

Description:

This 2 day class will focus on creating and pulling rose murrini. Techniques will include multi-layer encasing, creating vine & leaf cane and various techniques for use in your garden bead, multi-layer encased floral design, a partially encased rose design with raised surface decorations. You will also learn various leaf styles for both encased and raised designs to give your beads depth with a more realistic look.

Level: Advanced intermediate to Advanced.

Number of Students: 8

Tuition for the two day class is $475.00. Supplies and a masterful lunch are included.

Please contact Susanne at Scarab Glassworks, phone: 559.486.5480
Or email us at: info@scarabglassworks.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/b][/i][/font]

Last edited by asimeral; 2010-11-17 at 3:19pm.
Old 2011-02-07, 4:52pm
Dancing Moon Shadows

There are still seats available for Marilyn's class in May.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/b][/i][/font]
Old 2011-02-13, 6:36pm

Can't wait to come teach in Fresno... I'm really looking forward to sharing with everyone there.

Here's a close up picture of my latest rose murrini which I put in a heart bead.
Attached Images

~
~
~
~
~

Last edited by mperaza; 2011-02-13 at 6:38pm.
Old 2011-02-13, 8:13pm
Sheila Davis Designs

Oh...I wish I could! I have family in Fresno. Just can't swing it right now.

Old 2011-02-13, 8:26pm

I LOVE your roses Marilyn. I too wish I could come, but I just can't. I just made another rose murrini from your tutorial today. I would have loved to see you do it, but your tutorial is great so it worked out well. The new rose is AMAZING. Any tut on that in the future for those of us who can't make the class?

Old 2011-02-14, 7:28am

Too bad you can't get there Sheila.

Cynthia thank you - I'm glad it's working out well for you. I haven't thought about another tutorial... but I may work on that for you.

~
~
~
~
~
Old 2011-02-14, 12:45pm
Run Free Sweet Boy

I took her class at Rocio's last year, well worth the bucks. Great teacher.

Candice

"It's not what you have, it's who you are."
Old 2011-02-15, 11:29am

A few more pictures of her gorgeous work.

Old 2011-05-02, 8:11am
Dancing Moon Shadows

2 more weeks 'til Marilyn's class! If you're near Fresno, come join us!

[/b][/i][/font]