Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2011-11-03, 2:12pm
DSDWC

Default Scrollwork Intensive with Trey Cornette The Mandrel S. California Jan. 13-14

If you have been wanting to sharpen your scrollwork and stringer work skills then this is the class for you. We will spend 2 whole days with an optional 3rd doing nothing but scrollwork. Starting with straight lines and dots and then moving to scrolling patterns and finishing of with raised scrollwork and geometric designs.
I have had lots of requests for this class and finally have had time to put to put together a good syllabus of lessons to help you find your way to better stringer control.
Please come join us for 2 or even 3 days of great Lampwork fun and learning.

http://www.themandrel.com/index.php?...age=page&id=28

Here are a few things you can expect to see in the class

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Trey Cornette; 2011-11-03 at 3:15pm.
Old 2011-11-03, 2:24pm
The Harbinger of Cuteness

You wouldn't happen to be planning a trip to Kauai during which you could give this class to little ol' me, would you? The resort I work for gives friends and family discounts.

~
~

#M-191
Old 2011-11-03, 2:31pm
DSDWC

Planning a trip to Maui in 2014? Maybe we could swing past Kauai for a couple of days

Old 2011-11-03, 2:34pm
The Harbinger of Cuteness

YAY!

~
~

#M-191
Old 2011-11-04, 8:10pm
I ate a big red candle!

I MUST take this class sometime. Rochester class was full so you'll have to come back!

My fledgling etsy shop

Old 2011-11-04, 8:20pm
DSDWC

Hey Booga. This is a special scrollwork class. The one in Rochester is my standard class which is more of a survey of many techniques. Both are great. In this one we really get down and dirty with the stringers!

Old 2011-11-04, 9:43pm
I ate a big red candle!

Both would be awesome to take I'm sure, but the stringer one would be awesome for me since stringer design is my favorite.

When you're in Rochester, I'll buy you a garbage plate (the signature Rochester meal) and you can teach me mad skills fair trade right? haha

My fledgling etsy shop

Old 2011-11-07, 3:13am

Troy,
If you decide to swing by Kauai to give a class to Aimee, expect me to be there too!!!!
Cheryl
Old 2011-11-11, 12:19pm
DSDWC

Still some open seats. This is going to be a great class folks!!