Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2012-03-01, 11:09am

Default Flame Kissed Glass is shut for today and possibly the rest of the week

up and running. Can't delete thread!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Reenie; 2012-03-03 at 1:57pm.
Old 2012-03-01, 11:56am
Cancer SUCKS!

I hope you can find some peace. hugs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-03-01, 12:15pm

Keeping you in my thoughts.

Old 2012-03-01, 12:41pm

Mine too!!

Bette
Old 2012-03-01, 1:10pm
Triumphantly Knit!

Hugs and Healing to you Reenie.

namaste
Rowyn

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

"Only from the heart can you touch the sky"

"Be kind whenever possible.It is always possible
Old 2012-03-01, 1:34pm
Just Me!

Arrow

Irene,
I do not know what is going on, but if you need anything you know I'm only 10 minutes away and I'll be there in no time.
Love to you.....Valerie
Old 2012-03-01, 2:56pm
Evil Glass Enabler

*HUGS* You know my number. If you don't still have the number PM me. Call or PM if you need someone to talk to. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Angelique

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2012-03-01, 5:05pm

Keeping you in my thoughts. I hope you find peace and happiness soon!
Old 2012-03-01, 6:12pm

I don't know what's up either but I'm sending you some peaceful healing energy!

Old 2012-03-01, 8:31pm
I think I could be a bead

Quote:
I don't know what's up either but I'm sending you some peaceful healing energy!
TAke care, Irene!

Old 2012-03-01, 9:05pm

Sorry but peace and happiness elude me. I should be able to ship tomorrow. Then heading out looking for work and a place for my daughter and I to stay. Long story, same ol stuff! Thanks all for understanding.

Old 2012-03-01, 9:17pm
http://youtu.be/nGt9jAkWi

May you find peace & happiness.

Quote:
Sorry but peace and happiness elude me. I should be able to ship tomorrow. Then heading out looking for work and a place for my daughter and I to stay. Long story, same ol stuff! Thanks all for understanding.

Vivian

-

Old 2012-03-01, 9:23pm
Angel's Mom

Bless your heart, dear Reenie. Hugs!
Old 2012-03-01, 10:43pm

You're in my prayers, Reenie.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~:
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2012-03-02, 1:03am
I speak Murrini!

Aw, girl...I'm so sorry!

Sending you prayers - you've got my #.

Hugs,
De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2012-03-02, 8:45am

May you find peace and a place to stay, soon. love and hugs
Old 2012-03-02, 8:51am
~ a.k.a. Sharlee22 ~

I truly hope things will get better for you!
Hang in there!

Old 2012-03-02, 9:32am
Puddy Cat Lover

Irene, Stop and take a deep breath. And know you have lots of friends who care. You're so far away, but let us know how we can help or if we can help.

(((Huggins))) to you and your daughter.

J.

Old 2012-03-02, 9:53am

Were open again. I reflected on so many things yesterday and decided, I am going to do them slowly. He told me to get off my ass and find a job (he knows how hard and how many hours I work doing this) but because it's slow, and he's not seeing me writing him checks (like he needs it) he's hassling me to find work. I decided that right now, work that I have comes first and then I can head out the door and take care of finding more work. Not the other way around.
Thank you everyone. Today I'm stronger. Just need not to be too strong as I tend to open my mouth and I don't want to do that anymore

xoxoxoxo

Old 2012-03-02, 9:54am

oh yea...and if he can't afford to support me on what he makes..it's his problem not mine. But that's sooo not the case!

Old 2012-03-02, 10:04am

Wishing only the best for you. May you get through this safely, peacefully.

Yvonne
Old 2012-03-02, 10:08am
~ a.k.a. Sharlee22 ~

Oh! I wish you were in Canada.
There's a lot of things that I would like to buy but with this **** customs, I end up paying huge fees...

I wish you good luck.. I really hope things will settle for you.
It's really heartbreaking to read your post and I wish I could do something for you!
No one should have to live this kind of situation. I am so sorry you have to go through this!

Old 2012-03-02, 2:05pm

Sending hugs, strength and support to you and your daughter.

Old 2012-03-03, 8:36am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Virgil wrote: "Endure, and preserve yourself for better things." Sometimes that's all you can do, endure. Have faith that it WILL get better, and be as strong and as smart as you can - both for your own sake, and as an example to your daughter.

L-111

Old 2012-03-03, 9:43am
Lampworkaholic!

Wishing you strength and peace and it really does get better after you are free (and free to love again). The way I figured it, my ex-dh had a right to have someone love him too, and it wasn't ever going to be me again, too much dirt under that bridge. He was very bitter and mean about the split, but without question we are both much happier now than if we had stayed together.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2012-03-03, 11:36am
Forever P~P~P :0)

Luv-n-hugs to you, Renee...

Sandy
No hurry ~ no worries ~ unless its hot & drippy..!

Hot Head & big BBQ tank of propane!

awesome banner by Knatty Dreadz!! WE MISS YOU!