Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2013-11-08, 9:07am

Default Shopping for Camera

Hi everyone,

I know there are a number of threads about this topic but as technology evolves so fast, I thought I would ask the question again.

I am looking for a good camera and I have no idea what to get. When I was much younger I had a Nikon EM and I still have my macro zoom 75-205 in mint condition. Not sure if I could use it on a modern digital camera. There seems to be a major competition going between Nikon and Canon.

I would rather invest more in good equipment than have to replace it. Of course my main purpose would be to take good quality pictures of beads and jewelry but with the new grandchildren, having a video option would be great.

There are so many options out there, I am lost! Help!!!

Lyne

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My etsy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Facebook page