Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2013-01-08, 2:55pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Default Glass Stock West, Aug 28-Sept 1 Eugene OR, now open to enter!!!

Come and join us for the 11th annual Glass Stock 2013! A sharing, collaborating event which has run for 11 years on the Oregon Coast by Deb Crowley and many other fantastic artists with much success! From a small gathering of 30 of Deb's friends in 2003 to almost 80 in attendance in 2012, this event has grown in popularity with artists willing to teach and share for the opportunity to do the same. It is a chance to get "out of the box" and learn new skills, get priceless feedback and inspiration.

Glass Stock West 2012 was such a huge success that Cornerstone Glass and the GSWest team are excited to come back again for GS West in 2013!

Deb has teamed up again with her west coast staff and some new east coast artists to host this event at Cornerstone Glass for 2013, our 11th year on the west coast! Featured artists are John Kobuki and Lisa St Martin plus our incredible staff of instructors! Meet and Greet is evening of August 28th, 2013. August 29th-September 1st, 2013 are the dates for the event to come together and collaborate on some incredible, unique art glass. Glass Stock West will be held at Cornerstone Glass in Eugene, OR.

You may sign up (enter) anytime from January 2nd to July 30, 2013! Email entries to GSWest@debcrowley.com , just questions to deb@debcrowley.com. Please go to Glass Stock West page at debcrowley.com for more information on "entering", tuition payments and more!

We already have 20 entries without staff, this is going to be another GREAT year, woohoo!
deb crowley and the GS West team

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-01-09, 10:37am
Finally doing what I love

Default Already Did!

I already signed up! Woo Hoo can't wait!
It was highlight of my year last year so I'm dying to go again

Christina

Do what you Love and Love what you do!
Old 2013-01-10, 9:31am

I'm SOOOOO!!! excited to be coming as an instructor this year.
I'll be offering classes in dichro, Victorian flowers and more....

Can't wait to meet everyone - see old friends and make lots of new ones. I don't get out to the west coast very often...so YEAH!!

Hugs to you Deb,

Lisa
Old 2013-01-10, 11:10am
I'm meeeeelting

We're just as excited to have you!

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2013-01-12, 4:03pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Christina, woohoo girl! Glad you're coming back!

Lisa, we are so happy you're coming....Felicia is right...the staff is super happy too. I'll be loading up on dichroic and lots of gorgeous wispies for your flowers!! I have some awesome boro colors I want you try for them too, your boro ones at East were exquisite!

Is it August yet? Where is David? (He just wanted to tease me.....)
deb

Old 2013-01-12, 4:26pm
Wonder-wench

woo hoo, really looking forward to seeing everyone again, counting the days!

Old 2013-01-12, 8:25pm
I like to melt things

I can't wait! I have a fantastic time every year and can't imagine a year without Glass Stock in it anymore.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

-
-
Old 2013-01-13, 9:34pm

I'm in too!!!

Old 2013-01-15, 3:59pm
honorary bead lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb c View Post
Is it August yet? Where is David? (He just wanted to tease me.....)
Right here
Old 2013-01-15, 8:19pm

Default I'm in! C'mon August!

WhoooHooo! My first Glass Stock! Can't wait!
Old 2013-01-15, 8:32pm
I like to melt things

Welcome to the madness! Can't wait to meet you

-
-
Old 2013-01-15, 9:36pm
Wooohooo,GS!

AWWWWW I MISS you guys!!! Hi Elizabeth, and Mel, and Deb...and everyone! Great to have you in our GS family Caliglassguy!
Whew, David...I was wondering where you were!

This is going to be a really great year...the theme for this year....ready.....

"the wild, wild West!"....y'all gitcher patooties ready!
whoo hoo! deb

Last edited by deb c; 2013-01-15 at 9:40pm.
Old 2013-01-16, 7:02pm
I'm meeeeelting

I misread that as glitter patooties. Tells you something about the company I keep. LOL.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Old 2013-01-16, 8:36pm

Thanks to caliglassguy for kicking my butt to sign up!
And I was going to bug him to sign up, he beat me to it.
Can't wait to see y'all there!
Old 2013-01-16, 9:16pm
Wonder-wench

oh yeah baby, bring out the cowboy boots and let's kick up some fun!

Old 2013-01-16, 10:28pm

Really cowboy patooties well I guess this old Canadian girl better put away the toque and find myself a horse. I mean a cowgirl hat. Yip yip yippee.

Old 2013-01-18, 10:25am
honorary bead lady

Well Deb you already have the red flannel underwear down!
Old 2013-01-20, 12:59pm
Wooohooo,GS!

OMG, you guys are so great, he he he!
Felicia, sweetheart, you and Stacy are the glitter girlz so that wouldn't surprise me, love it!
Brenda, too funny, I wasn't worried, I know you can't stay away like we can't
Beth, you are a cutie! I KNEW you were stashing dem boots somewheres....
Deb, you little vixen you! I can see ya now....riding down 11th street in that sexy hat!
Yeah, David...she sure does, bet she sews stars on 'em this year!

Should we have some western themed contests this year????

moseying off to auctionville....man I hate taking auction pics!

Old 2013-01-20, 1:02pm
I'm meeeeelting

LOL. Actually, Cheryl and Stacy are the glitter girls. I despise the stuff. I prefer my bling in less messy forms.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Last edited by artsyuno; 2013-01-20 at 1:08pm.
Old 2013-01-20, 1:51pm
I'm meeeeelting

Deb, how about some kind of western themed bead/glass object contest or exchange? It would be a good way to get people out of their box and doing something different.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Old 2013-01-25, 8:00am
Wooohooo,GS!

Lol, Felicia....me too, not much of a bling girl either!

That is a great idea Felicia, a prize for the best giddie-up glass bobble! Plus an exchange...great idea...maybe at the Meet and Greet? You want to be our cowgirl in charge of this? We might be able to get David to pony up some help too....hmmmm...

Old 2013-01-31, 8:50pm
honorary bead lady

What? And just where the hell am I suppose to get a pony?
Old 2013-01-31, 10:20pm
I'm meeeeelting

LOL. You are the pony. No need to get one.

Sure, Deb.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Last edited by artsyuno; 2013-01-31 at 10:24pm.
Old 2013-02-08, 3:52pm
honorary bead lady

Well if that is the case I get to choose who rides!
Old 2013-02-08, 4:23pm
I'm meeeeelting

Ha! As per usual, I am cringing and laughing at the same time.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Old 2013-02-16, 8:50pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Ok, I see it.....pony rides....well, David...hmmmm

Sorry, been super swamped getting ready for Vegas...plus auctions, also class submission time is right around the corner! You all have less than 4 weeks to get your classes in for consideration! PLEASE put everything for each class in it's own separate email. NEW classes will be considered first, please do make the deadline! I have to get them all up before March 25th.

The first newsletters go out March 1st, make sure to "enter" so you get the information on tuition payments. Go to debcrowley.com, click on GS West page and follow instructions.

Time is going to start going faster now, summer will be here before we all know it!
Yeehaw! deb

Old 2013-02-17, 5:20pm
honorary bead lady

After seeing the Bones: Death in the Saddle episode I really want to know what Felicia does on the weekends!
Old 2013-02-18, 8:28am
Wooohooo,GS!

Me too David....she is so awesome and talented I bet she could recreate it!

Old 2013-02-21, 9:44pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb c View Post
Ok, I see it.....pony rides....well, David...hmmmm

Sorry, been super swamped getting ready for Vegas...plus auctions, also class submission time is right around the corner! You all have less than 4 weeks to get your classes in for consideration! PLEASE put everything for each class in it's own separate email. NEW classes will be considered first, please do make the deadline! I have to get them all up before March 25th.

The first newsletters go out March 1st, make sure to "enter" so you get the information on tuition payments. Go to debcrowley.com, click on GS West page and follow instructions.

Time is going to start going faster now, summer will be here before we all know it!
Yeehaw! deb
Is this for people giving classes or am I supposed to pick the classes I'd like to take?

John aka "BIG JOHN"
Old 2013-02-22, 1:08am
The Harbinger of Cuteness

This sounds like fun! What hotel are people staying at during Glass Stock? What kind of eateries are around there?

Thanks!

~
~

#M-191