Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2016-01-26, 3:21pm

Default The NEW Frantz Art Glass Website

Frantz Art Glass is working on a NEW website!! We have decided that we need to modernize our web-store. This may take a few months, but we wanted to let our LE customers know that this is in progress.

What is new? We hope to have PayPal at long last! More security features, works with tablets and smart phones and your order history is at your fingertips.

We are focusing on our customers and what they want when they order from us. We are still going through the details so any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks Everyone!

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2016-01-26, 10:33pm
Slogan Challenged...

I don't mind your current one too much, but sounds like we all want a few things. It will be interested to see, thanks for asking & listening.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2016-02-02, 5:10pm

Yes Paypal !!!! Thank you Mike,

Magma Beads .

Old 2016-02-02, 5:56pm

Yea PayPal!
Old 2016-02-06, 5:24pm

Default At least 2 more months

We had a meeting with our website developers and we are still 2 months away from going live.

One of the features talked about at our meeting was the search function. You will be able to search by:

stock number
item description
manufacturer

And there might be more, but due to the flu, I have missed an entire week at work and was not at the meeting.

I was hoping a new website would happen quickly, but they have so much work to do and we to have to go over each photo and prep it for the website.

Over the years there has been lots of complaints about our website, the new one will be super and will address each of those issues.

And the security of the new website is as good as we could find!

Thank you for your patience.

Mike Frantz

The Torch Website:

Old 2016-03-15, 11:16pm

Is this new website almost finished? I can hardly wait!
Old 2016-03-16, 6:19pm

I guess it will be at least 4/6 before it's done, answering my own question from the time you said it would take. I was just hoping they would finish a little sooner
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2016-03-16, 9:05pm

Default Mike's New Website

Quote:
Is this new website almost finished? I can hardly wait!
We too want our new website up! And while there is a lot that the website development company has to do, we also take an active part in preparing all the items and photos for the new site. I am hoping by June we go live.

Mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2016-03-18, 8:48am

Things worth having are worth waiting for. I'm so happy that you will have PayPal, thank you so much!