Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2014-05-16, 11:26am
Fire Monkey

Default New Holly Cooper Class at Kiss My Glass, Santa Cruz, CA. 9/6-7 2014

I'm proud to announce my new class, exclusive in 2014 to Kiss My Glass in lovely Santa Cruz, CA.

Fantasy Flora and Fauna

Here is a chance to be inspired to create your own stylized and patterned creatures and floral forms using Holly's special modular approach. In this two day class we'll stretch our imagination and explore new design territory. Holly will guide you to push the limits of stringers and dots to create your own magical animals and plants.We will use basic colors and bead shapes to better concentrate on the stringer designs.

(prerequisite- some stringer experience. Intermediate/advanced)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-09-08, 3:01pm
yukue fumei

This was the best class...thank you so much Holly for an informative great time. I learned so much and enjoyed myself immensely. Jackie was an amazing host(thank you!)--what a great shop Kiss My Glass is! Lunch in the garden was a special treat. The food was incredible...and of course great shopping in the glass store. I will definitely be back and can't wait to take the rest of your classes! The two day stringer class and the reactions class. The fantasy flora and fauna class was a wonderful experience overall. my highest recommendation to anyone who wants to gain better stringer control, design and have a great time at it. You will be very happy and inspired with this class...Thank you so much Holly!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nagi