Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2008-08-26, 11:39pm

I took that image out for ya!
Old 2008-08-26, 11:43pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

thank you so much! It happends on the showcases as well, and it is such a pain to keep on moving my page. I really appreciate it, and must say your tut looks amazing so far!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-08-27, 12:03am

Thank you Suzanne.. I'll post the actual Front page image in a new thread tomorrow when I upload the file to my online storage and it's ready for distribution. I didn't mean for that sucker to be so big.. Photobucket was down so I used a different uploader I'm not familiar with. Hence my monster sized image! LOL.
So sorry again...
Old 2008-08-27, 6:54am
Pyro Tyro

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcuniques View Post
I have dyslexia and I'm left handed so I know how hard it can be for a left handed person to try to unscramble things done by right handed people, so we are setting up two cameras, one for each side.
I'm not dyslexic OR left handed, and I still have problems unscrambling visuals!

So.... how's it going????? Is it a tutorial yet???

- Jill

Old 2008-08-27, 7:42am

OK, I"m awake and the tutorial is up and ready for purchase in a new thread.. I overslept this morning. I was up til 5am, proofing and uploading, making some last minute changes etc ..and setting up generated passwords. These tuts can knock the wind right out of your sails
But it's up now. My paypal ID is slcuniques@earthlink.net. When I receive your paypal pmt, I will send your info in a reply e-mail..
OK, Now I need to go grab me a bite to eat and I'll be right back... Hey! I'm just going to the kitchen!! hehehe..
Old 2008-08-27, 11:21am

This is what a pleated vessel looks like