Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions > Torch Questions

Old 2006-06-15, 11:47am
stacijane on Etsy

Default Just ordered a Piranha!

I was hoping for some good feedback on Winship Designs. They have locations in both Eugene, OR and Torrence, CA. The lady I spoke with was very friendly and helpful, and their prices seem to be very good.

Just curious because I just ordered a torch from them. If anyone is interested, the do still have 8 Beth Pirahna's in stock for $250.00. Well, make that 7 - I just ordered one! Wooot wooo! Can't wait!

She said it should be here by this time next week.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kentaymom; 2006-06-15 at 11:52am. Reason: can't spell!
Old 2006-06-15, 12:04pm
Entropy increasing....

Oh geezoflip! I just paid $325 for one last night!!
Old 2006-06-15, 4:50pm

I just paid $319, but it will be here tomorrow! Sadly, I can't use yet...still need to save for the regulators, arrestors and hoses...but it will be mine, all mine...muaaahhhhhaaaaa! Okay, so I've gone a little off the deep end
Old 2006-06-16, 6:29am
Does it come in Purple???

I got one from Kristian at Generations Glass with his sale - and I can say I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!! You will not be unhappy. I had a Minor and thought I would only be taking a baby step up. But it was a big baby step, much hotter and encasing is REALLY a breeze now - even with boro.

~~

Bloodletting, mayhem and massacre first thing in the morning is the best way to start the day
Old 2006-06-16, 2:15pm
stacijane on Etsy

Jodie- Glad to hear you like yours! I can't wait to get mine. I won't be able to use it right away though. Still have to get my area set up.

Kevan - Geezoflip! Now there's a new word - love that!

Electromoose - I know how you feel - "going off the deep end". It's pretty exciting! I've been wanting to do this for such a long time and now I'm finally getting set up at home!