Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-03-01, 2:19pm
Moving On

Thumbs up NEW Oval Mandrels for Regaliz bead making

My own custom made mandrels are now in stock, and I'm so excited!!! They've been made to my own specifications...The working area is just over 8mm x 10mm flat oval with a working length of 2.5 inches which is roughened and has a closed end (for easier bead release usage). Overall length is 10".

Starting price is $14.00 each, and I offer quantity discounts with each additional mandrel purchased. Also, I charge actual shipping (so if my shopping cart overcharges, I refund any overage).

Of course, if you throw in a mandrel with a glass or frit purchase, you amortize your shipping right there!!

I also have a nice selection of various leather (not just Regaliz), clasps and spacers!

Here are a couple of photos and a link
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-03-02, 6:42am

Very cool, Gail!!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2013-03-02, 7:03pm
Burning through glass

Yay! That IS awesome!!!! Must try!!

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&
Old 2013-03-10, 1:47pm

Yea! Wish I found this before experimentation of what sized rod to use. Ordered.

Laura

Old 2013-08-17, 1:22pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Awesome! I just had a bead customer ask for these and had no idea what Regaliz was lol. Just ordered a mandrel, Ty =)

|
|
|
|

Tags
oval mandrels, regaliz