Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2006-12-20, 1:24am
Formerly Fireflyartglass

Default Has anyone ordered the new ask colour Petal pink from frantz?

Just wondering if anyone has tried it yet and could I see a photo please????

Also does anyone know where to get the new CiM colours from? The ones that were just released?
Old 2006-12-20, 4:25pm
Storm Queen

I just used it yesterday but haven't taken the beads off the mandrel yet. I'll snap a pic later.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-12-20, 5:22pm
Storm Queen

This test bead I made is easier to see the color so I'll show you that instead of the beads I made yesterday. This is a base of Vetrofond light brown (which turns dark brown ), made in a neutral flame.
From left to right
Desert Chameleon, Petal Pink, Moroccan Swirl, Mystic Gray and the far right...I'm not sure. It was a strange looking rod that was in my Silver Rattan but it looks nothing like my other Silver Rattan rods...maybe a new batch of it?
Anyway, the Desert Chameleon, Moraccan Swirl and Mystic Gray all have a shimmery, metallic coating on them and they were not reduced at all. The Petal Pink reminds me of that peachy batch of Effetre Dark Pink but this is a little peachier. Hope that helped!

Amy

Old 2006-12-21, 1:18am
Formerly Fireflyartglass

Thanks amy your a champion, that helped LOADS!!!
Old 2006-12-21, 8:25am
Rose colored glasses…√

oooooo...I want petal pink!!!

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2006-12-21, 10:44am
Storm Queen

you're very welcome!