Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-05-13, 1:25am

Default Kristina Logan Beads and Baby Open Torch!

Hi everyone,
Come to our studio for an open torch this Friday May 16th, from 6 PM to 9 or 10PM. Kristina Logan will be here with her beads for a trunk show and will have her new baby as well.
Come and bring a dish to pass, make fun beads, enjoy good company, and see her beads in person! PM me for directions! EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
Portia
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-05-13, 5:37am

Those are beautiful beads! Sounds like a fun evening planned, if only I lived remotely close.
Old 2008-05-13, 5:41am
Happy Beadmaker!

Default Would if I could!!!

WOW, I would if only I could, fly up just for that!!!! But getting ready for Bead&Button is all-consuming at this point!

Gosh & darn though!

Have fun,
Lea
Old 2008-05-13, 6:28am
Fusing Glass

I will be there!!!! cant wait!
Old 2008-05-13, 7:12am

Smile

I'll try to make it! I hope I can stay awake... .I've been such a kermungen (sp?) and going to bed early this days.... I'll see what I cook up . Thanks for the invite!

Ofilia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-05-13, 8:09am
yukue fumei

I love Kristina Logan beads!!
I wish I could go! Sounds like alot of fun!!!

nagi

Old 2008-05-14, 11:16am

For those of you who have PM'ed me for directions....
We are between Naper and Washington, and between Hobson and 75th in Naperville. EASY to spot on a map! link on mapquest:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/8s318+O...ille+il+60540/

Looking forward to seeing everyone for food, fun, and great company!

Old 2008-05-14, 6:34pm

OH, how wonderful !!! I can't make it thou, my youngest has his last track meet Friday night and I'll be there.

Have a FANTASTIC time Friday night !

Old 2008-05-14, 8:39pm
A Splash o' Glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by portia View Post
Hi everyone,
Come to our studio for an open torch this Friday May 16th, from 6 PM to 9 or 10PM. Kristina Logan will be here with her beads for a trunk show and will have her new baby as well.
Come and bring a dish to pass, make fun beads, enjoy good company, and see her beads in person! PM me for directions! EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
Portia
Directions from Riverside, California would be great! I love Kristina Logan's beads. But without breaking every speeding law in the country and risk falling asleep at the wheel, not to mention losing my job for just taking off to the mid-west, I don't think I can make it, as much as I would like to.

Please tell Kristina we would love to see her in So. Cal. again. Maybe a trip to The Mandrel? I'm speaking for Donna without even talking to her, but I'll betcha Donna would love to have her for an open torch or class. I'd be one of the first to sign up.