Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2012-08-28, 4:04pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Nevermind... I'll explain later

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zen-mom; 2012-08-28 at 7:48pm.
Old 2012-08-29, 1:53pm
Queen of the milo field

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
They're in the mail. Honest. Post gal said they'd be leaving town at 4pm. Also - it's two pkgs. Also sent a couple books - that if you want to bundle, it should be w/silly beads.

dj
Old 2012-08-29, 2:01pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Okay... sorry for the delay. I can't sell raffle tickets to people are not in the state of California. Sorry, it's a legal thing. Gambling laws probably. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused. It never occurred to me that it would be against the law.

Anyway, thanks so much to everyone who is sending or bringing things for me to raffle off, with all proceeds being donated to BOC.

Old 2012-08-29, 2:32pm

Donna -

THANK YOU! I owe you big time.

I am literally sitting here waiting for a call back from the surgeon at USC.

Shari
Old 2012-08-29, 2:33pm
"Sinners have soul too"

You don't owe me anything...

Old 2012-08-30, 8:41am

Hey Donna,

Planning on dropping by tomorrow early afternoon with some glass. And what ever else I can find. Can't wait to see the new place!

Great job on organizing the raffle...especially last minute!!

Judy
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eBay: nada!
Old 2012-08-30, 1:39pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Thank you Judy!

I have started receiving donations! I have descriptions from Mewkittie (Susan) for things she is bringing the day of the event, and TileGoddess (Joy Munshower) gorgeous beads and the most stunning goddess (w/stand) is here already... thank you so much Joy!!

I am a happy camper!

Old 2012-08-31, 9:27pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Quote:

They're in the mail. Honest. Post gal said they'd be leaving town at 4pm. Also - it's two pkgs. Also sent a couple books - that if you want to bundle, it should be w/silly beads.

dj
I got your stuff today! Haven't opened it yet, it was late when I got home. I'll open in the studio tomorrow. Thank you! I can't wait to see!

Old 2012-09-01, 12:35pm
Beads Beads Glass

did the cookbook make it yet ??

Actions, even desperately stupid ones, have consequences

working on new blog
Old 2012-09-01, 12:39pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Not yet, but the mail hasn't gotten here yet today. I promise to let you know when it arrives. Thank you!

Old 2012-09-01, 4:28pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Quote:
did the cookbook make it yet ??
I got it! It's awesome! You didn't say it was cookbook for glass! That is so awesome! Yay!

Old 2012-09-02, 3:34pm
Beads Beads Glass

I am happy to hear it made it there alright

wish I could be there for your event sounds like fun!!!

Actions, even desperately stupid ones, have consequences

working on new blog
Old 2012-09-02, 10:13pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I am very excited too. I'm really trying very hard not to look through the recipe/cookbook!

When you first said you were sending a cook book, I was "okay, cool. I don't cook but I know a lot of people do"... now picture my face when I opened the package and it was a glass cookbook! Woo hoo!

Old 2012-09-08, 9:54am

Address, please, if it's not in the RAGK?

(And if it's not too late...)

~:
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2012-09-08, 10:00am
Glass Addict

How do you buy tickets or how does this raffle of your's work Donna??

Old 2012-09-08, 11:24am
"Sinners have soul too"

Nikki not too late... I am in the RAOGK

Joy, pm'ing you.

Old 2012-09-15, 4:43pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Woo hoo!! My raffle for BOC was a grand slam! We raised $548 to send to BOC. Thank you so much to everyone who sent raffle prizes to me. I am ever so grateful.

Old 2012-09-15, 6:03pm
Uh Oh....

Donna is AWESOME!! Big thanks for organizing the raffle and taking the initiative to make it all happen. Thanks to all the people that donated. It made the auction such a success!!

Old 2012-09-15, 6:12pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Aww thanks Susan! Thank goodness I had my trusty sidekick Brooke! She really can talk louder than me...

Old 2012-09-15, 6:38pm

You did a great job Donna & Brooke and the LE folks really stepped up with some fabulous donations. Fun day despite the heat; drip, drip

[url="https://www.instagram.com/nohlineartjewelry/]
Old 2012-09-15, 6:43pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Yeah but you got gelato!!

Old 2012-09-15, 6:48pm

Mint Chocolate Chip and Hazelnut! The best!

[url="https://www.instagram.com/nohlineartjewelry/]
Old 2012-09-15, 7:09pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I'm making Jeff take me for ice cream now...

Old 2012-09-15, 7:22pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Here's the link to the photo album of pic that I took during the event. =)