LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2011-05-18, 12:58pm
Angel's Mom

I've just skimmed it, but oh how beautiful her beads are! The colors jump off the page and envelope you. FABULOUS tutorial, and so worth the small cost!
Old 2011-05-18, 1:21pm
My opinion not needed

It took me 2 days but I finally finished going through this e-book....I LOVE IT! My favorite so far!!

And like others have said....it's affordable! Unfortunately the last couple years have really sucked so I don't get treats very often. Thanks Sarah...I am loving my treat!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-05-19, 3:42pm

Wonderful e-book Sarah, so many ideas spinning around in my head - now to get them on a mandrel! Thanks

Marianne.
Old 2011-05-21, 7:42am

These were inspired by Sarah's book of color.
Attached Images

Old 2011-05-21, 7:07pm
Duchess of Dichro

Very pretty!!!

Old 2011-05-21, 7:33pm
Crazy Snake Lady

Ooo beautiful Pat!
Old 2011-05-22, 8:25am

Wow Pat, you did a fantastic job! Those are gorgeous!

|
|
|
Old 2011-05-22, 5:38pm

Thanks Sarah, I was worried you wouldn't like that they were so much like yours. But I have to do one at least before I can find my own way with the colors.
I have 2 more I tried. They are so much fun, I hope others will share theres too.
Attached Images

Old 2011-05-22, 9:15pm
Smile, it's contagious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah_hornik View Post
Just thought I'd pop in to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for all your kind words and support! It makes me so happy to read that you're enjoying this e-book. I hope you all have fun with the color combos - and if you have any results, please do share, I'd love to see them!
knock me over with a feather!!! so glad to see you posting here!!!

Some people are like a Slinky... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
Old 2011-05-23, 6:48am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat View Post
Thanks Sarah, I was worried you wouldn't like that they were so much like yours. But I have to do one at least before I can find my own way with the colors.
I have 2 more I tried. They are so much fun, I hope others will share theres too.
Absolutely gorgeous! This is so fun, keep 'em coming!

|
|
|
Old 2011-05-23, 6:50am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelly View Post
knock me over with a feather!!! so glad to see you posting here!!!
Shhhhh... I'm just tiptoeing around.

|
|
|
Old 2011-05-24, 7:49am

Oh my goodness there are so many colorful combinations. If you buy this you wont find yourself trying to think of what color to use.
Old 2011-05-25, 7:52pm
Duchess of Dichro

I agree Retta!

Old 2011-05-26, 6:54am

I have a couple more. I found a couple rods of carrot and had a ball.
Attached Images

Old 2011-05-26, 7:18am
Resident hippie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevan View Post
Sarah does great tutorials.
Yes she really does. She fits so much in in terms of hints, tips and historical notes - I have them all so far. . .
I may have to add to the Sarah's tuts folder.

Oh Hi Sarah! Great to see you here again.

Have FUN!!!!! It's not about perfection..... Leslie - [not so] Crazy Woman

Last edited by Beadanna; 2011-05-26 at 7:22am.
Old 2011-05-26, 3:32pm
offically down under

What a terrific tutorial with tons of inspiration. Lots to absorb and learn from and I love the tips section. Kol Hakavod.

Old 2011-05-28, 9:27am

Thanks again to everyone for saying such nice things, and thanks Pat for sharing more fantastic beads! That focal is wonderful!

I'm doing a free giveaway for one of the beads from the book - everyone is welcome to participate: http://www.glassbysarah.com/?p=844

|
|
|
Old 2011-05-29, 10:07am
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah_hornik View Post
Shhhhh... I'm just tiptoeing around.
Great to see your posts, Sarah! Keeping tiptoeing, please!

|
|
|
|
Old 2011-06-08, 7:57am

I have some more using Sarah's color inspirations. I seem to have a whole lot of oranges sitting around here and would like to use up. Lori and Kim's great murrinis.
Attached Images

Old 2011-06-09, 12:33pm
BabblingBeads

I just got my copy today. Awesome work Sarah!!!! I just love bright bold colors. Can't wait to get going on mixing some of these colors. Would never have thought how each one worked so well together.
Old 2011-09-18, 7:58am
Still makin' flowers...

I was gifted this tutorial a few months ago and finally got a chance to play with it. The combos are just much fun. When are you going to put out a tutorial on freeform beads?

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!