Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2012-04-12, 3:07pm

Default 2 seats left - CORINA TETTINGER AT CRAFT GUILD OF DALLAS 4/27-4/29

Corina is coming back to the Craft Guild April 27, 28 & 29th. There are only 2 seats left. So don't wait, call the Craft Guild of Dallas @ 972-490-0303 Mon thru Fri from 9 am to 5 pm.

This time Corina is going "back in time" and we're going to do two days of what she calls "Design on a Small Scale". These will be some of her older beads that are square, round, tabs, etc and have flowers, swirls, dots…..similar to the design I'm attaching.

The 3rd day is her "Ground Hog" beads. Some of you may have seen or have the laminated sheet of these beads, if not, I'm attaching a picture of them, too. And they may look easy but I've tried some recently and they are not that easy.

It's going to be a great class.

The cost is $600 for all 3 days or $400 for first two days and $200 for third day. This DOES NOT include the cost of glass. We try to keep the cost down but it depends on what Corina asks for. However we usually get a good price from Frantz for her classes and we only charge you what it costs us.

Lunch is also on your own. We usually all go out together or order in and split it (or pay for what you order if sandwiches, etc) but you can certainly bring your own or do whatever you would like on your lunch time.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or call me (214-564-4979). I cannot sign you up, only the Craft Guild office can do that, but I can answer questions.

Hope to see you there, Melody

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.