Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2008-11-02, 2:47pm
My opinion not needed

Default Nov/Dec Glass Challenge

It's time for the next Glass Challenge!

http://www.glasschallenge.com/nov_dec.html

I know that looking at the work table you think about it ... replacing those graphite pushes, pokers, shapers, paddles, on and on .... maybe give that tool a try that's been calling to ya but you've been strapped for cash .... Here's your chance! I've had the pleasure to have met Jim McConnell of burningbrass.com online and over the phone and he's taking on the Nov. / Dec. Glass Challenge. I have not had the pleasure of using his tools as of yet but from what I see on his website and what I've read on forums these tools are perfection. Please head over the Burning Brass's challenge page and read up on what Jim's come up with to put you to the test ... to share with all of us and to maybe hook up on some great tools to add to your bench.

Good luck! I can't wait to see the entries!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-11-17, 10:57am
Floral Obsessed

When is the deadline?

Nov. 2003-Nov 2005 --> QuietTorch, 1lb MAPP ::
:: Nov. 2005-May 2007 --> Piranha, NG, 1 Solaris oxycon ::
:: May 2007-Present --> Piranha, NG, 2 Solaris oxycons
Old 2008-11-17, 11:19pm
Formerly known as LT

yes deadline please

Old 2008-12-03, 3:11pm
My opinion not needed

I believe the deadline is 12/31/08. If I'm wrong...I'll repost

Good luck!

Old 2008-12-26, 10:21am

Default I think I enterd

But I dont see my picture, Crossing my Fingers.

Old 2009-01-07, 9:09am
My opinion not needed

Soon we should see the results from the Brassman!

I don't know about you but I can't wait to see the winners list!

Old 2009-01-08, 6:03am
StudioMarcy

I can't either. But meanwhile, I saw Karen Leonardo is the sponsor for the next challenge. I just ordered some of her imprinters and she gave me a good deal on them. I think that challenge will be lots of fun too.

Marcy

Marcy Lamberson
Studio Marcy