No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2006-06-06, 7:27am
Meow is worse than Bite!

Default Reichenbach & Breathing?

If you use Reichenbach in the rod form should you wear a resperator?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Linda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"...precise, perfect people who, in order not to speak wrong, never speak at all, and in order not to do wrong, never do anything." -Henry Ward Beecher

Old 2006-06-06, 8:16am
Ready for my close up...

I certainly hope not, since I've been using it for about a year now... I haven't heard any one mention this, so I think your ok without mask, but must have good ventilation.

Old 2006-06-06, 8:45am
Meow is worse than Bite!

Thanks, I was worried about lead content.

Linda

"...precise, perfect people who, in order not to speak wrong, never speak at all, and in order not to do wrong, never do anything." -Henry Ward Beecher

Old 2006-06-06, 9:02am

Almost all of the glassblowing glasses are high in lead content. If you are sensitive or concerned that your ventilation is not adequate, then you might want to consider using a respirator.

"It is easier to perceive error than to find truth, for the former lies on the surface and is easily seen, while the latter lies in the depth, where few are willing to search for it." Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth

My Blog