Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-04-18, 6:32am

Default Free DH Arke*, 40% OFF Effetre,CiM,Vetrofond-FRANTZ ART GLASS!!

Hello everyone

Due to the response of last weeks sale we are extending it one-more-week!!

40% OFF the BIG 3: Effetre, CiM and Vetrofond and Selected Tools/Supplies (excluding Funhouse)
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*This weeks' sale we are adding ARKE (503153) to our Try Before You Buy program for ONE-WEEK-ONLY. This is your chance to try out Double Helix's new color!! *1 Rod per order.

You must ask for this color in the comments section of your web order "Please send me 1 Rod of Arke" as you do with the other colors in our TBYB (Try Before You Buy) program.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This Free Rod program is a spectacular success!! Our customers are writing that they appreciate the chance to try new or handmade colors before they buy. What could be more fun? FREE GLASS to try out!

We are also offering 1/4lb of Vetrofond Lavender Blue
)
in our Funhouse for Free! MORE FREE GLASS! Is Frantz crazy? No, we just want folks to have more FUN with glass!! You must "add this color to your shopping cart" by visiting the
and with a simple "click" of the mouse it's in your cart and on it's way to you!

Thanks for shopping at Frantz Art Glass, we value and appreciate your business!!
Your friends at Frantz!

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206

Last edited by mikefrantz; 2014-04-18 at 7:11am.
Old 2014-04-18, 6:16pm

I just placed an order yesterday (the 18th) here. I didn't see this promo. Can I still have a free rod and some fun house glass?
PLEEESSE?
Old 2014-04-18, 7:32pm

Default Arke

Quote:
I just placed an order yesterday (the 18th) here. I didn't see this promo. Can I still have a free rod and some fun house glass?
PLEEESSE?
Yep, got you covered
!

Mikey

The Torch Website:

Old 2014-04-19, 12:54pm

Thank you! I like doing business with you. I always receive my shipments from you within two weeks of ordering, which is amazing considering I live in Australia.
Old 2014-04-19, 7:38pm

When does the sale end?

Caroline
Old 2014-04-20, 9:37am

Default This weeks sale

Sale Effective: April 18 ( 12:01am CT ) to April 24 ( 11:59pm CT ) 2014

The Torch Website:

Old 2014-04-23, 6:41pm

Default About 30 hours left

Our big sale on Effetre, CiM and Vetrofond at 40% off plus free DH rod and other goodies ends soon.

This is the time to buy and save money

Mikey

The Torch Website: