Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-09-04, 1:42pm
I know, I can't spell

Default Unlimited Oxygen is so Freaking Fantastic

I went through a crissis with my old O2 concentraitor and Jack at Unlimited Oxygen just saved my life from a total melt down.

Not only is he curtious and incredible helpful, but in general he just kicks major bottom.

I was so happy to recieve my M15 that my heart did a happy little flip-flop. Thank you so much again.

Soon new stuff
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-09-04, 1:58pm
Wild at Heart!

Wow, really?? just recently??

I'm so disgusted with my tornado. I currently have a $1200 piece of junk sitting in my garage that won't even run one torch, let alone two. It's never worked right from the day I took it out of the box and the customer service they promised me last Monday I have yet to see.

I'm glad that you were taken care of.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

??
Old 2008-09-04, 4:56pm

i think that you need to call jack back, i think that he will make it right.. i also had a good response from him as far as sending me another m-15 after the nozzle broke off.
if you need his cell phone i think that brent graber has posted the number recently.
Old 2008-09-04, 5:15pm

Smile really?

Quote:
Wow, really?? just recently??

I'm so disgusted with my tornado. I currently have a $1200 piece of junk sitting in my garage that won't even run one torch, let alone two. It's never worked right from the day I took it out of the box and the customer service they promised me last Monday I have yet to see.

I'm glad that you were taken care of.
on an old thread you used this exact same quote and stated that you found this thread in searching. which is it? are you the customer or did you find the thread?
Old 2008-09-04, 5:27pm
I know, I can't spell

Well I found Jack to be a very busy man but a great one to do business with. I will buy from him again if I ever need to purchase another.

Soon new stuff
Old 2008-09-04, 8:02pm
Wild at Heart!

Quote:
on an old thread you used this exact same quote and stated that you found this thread in searching. which is it? are you the customer or did you find the thread?
I just posted that today. I am a customer. I was searching for information on UO to see if anyone else had the same problem I'm experiencing. I bought the unit from a distributor who no longer deals with jack so I am trying to deal direct.

I wall call again tomorrow as they requested and go from there....

??
Old 2008-09-05, 6:12am

Jack total rocks! He not only stands behind his product, he's helpful and well, just awesome. My M15 went dead and he didn't even ask a question, just said come on down and we'll swap it out. Luckily I live only 1/2 hour from their place.
Samma

Old 2008-09-05, 8:27pm

I wasn't that happy with Oxygen Unlimited as one of my machines died due to shipping. I had to wait another three weeks for a replacement. I had a message on my machine telling me it has been mailed, one week later still no machine.

I had the broken machine sitting in my living room for at least a month and even had to call again and get a shipping sticker.

Debbie
Old 2008-09-05, 9:27pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I wonder if this is just an oxygen concentrator/generator "thing" with these companies and less than stellar service. I could tell you a similar story with a different brand.
I ordered a unit at the Gathering (Aug 9), they charged my card on the Aug 18th, I e-mailed on them on the 29th, they "think" they will ship on Sept.3... I haven't gotten a ship notice (not really expecting one, why start communications now?). If it doesn't show up by next Wednesday I'm calling my credit card company and disputing the charge.
I'm really hoping it shows up, I've been drooling over these things for a year or more now... ::sigh::

Old 2008-09-05, 10:23pm
PyronamixK

Quote:
I wonder if this is just an oxygen concentrator/generator "thing" with these companies and less than stellar service. I could tell you a similar story with a different brand.
I ordered a unit at the Gathering (Aug 9), they charged my card on the Aug 18th, I e-mailed on them on the 29th, they "think" they will ship on Sept.3... I haven't gotten a ship notice (not really expecting one, why start communications now?). If it doesn't show up by next Wednesday I'm calling my credit card company and disputing the charge.
I'm really hoping it shows up, I've been drooling over these things for a year or more now... ::sigh::
There were only three oxygen concentrator companies/brands at the Gathering - me/SeQual, Jack/UO, and Paul/ExO. I just wanted to make it clear that the "different brand" you bought at the Gathering was not mine.
Old 2008-09-05, 10:28pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Nope not you Kimberly... no worrries.

Old 2008-09-08, 9:59am
Wild at Heart!

Apparently my calls (other than the first one) had never been communicated to Jack. He is promising satisfaction and more than taking care of me. I will post an update when it's all done!

Thanks Jack for checking LE and for the communication to resolve the problem.

Kristi

??
Old 2008-09-09, 4:44pm

Quote:
Apparently my calls (other than the first one) had never been communicated to Jack. He is promising satisfaction and more than taking care of me. I will post an update when it's all done!

Thanks Jack for checking LE and for the communication to resolve the problem.

Kristi
Hey Kristi, your M15 shipped today. Let me know when you get it and I'll send for the Tornado. If you dont have a box the Tornado should fit in this one. jack
Old 2008-09-09, 6:30pm

Jack and Juls area great people to talk to. I am now going to be one of their distributors for their products!
I'm pretty excited about adding this to our store!!!!

Old 2008-09-09, 8:02pm
Shelarious

Quote:
Hey Kristi, your M15 shipped today. Let me know when you get it and I'll send for the Tornado. If you dont have a box the Tornado should fit in this one. jack
Hey Jack,

How's the call tag thing work exactly? Maybe I've goofed, because I'm waiting on call tags for the two broken M5's sitting at my house. Sent an email two weeks after I called to check on the M10 and during that conversation you said you also sent out a call tag.

They take up lots of space!

Thanks!

[Why I have two busted M5's: I purchased an M5 from ABR imagery. First one seriously busted in shipping. ~Two weeks later received another broken unit. Jules was awesome and they sent out an M10 replacement, which works great. It took exactly one month to get an operating unit from the original date of purchase but I do have one and the M10 is great with my Minor.]

Old 2008-09-10, 8:29am

I am looking at the impressive amount of new posts in the past few weeks about UO, but on other sites, such as angrymandrel.com, they say the complete opposite. I'm concerned that everyone has been blinded by UO's direct sales and discounts and not looking at the whole picture of timeliness and customer service.

It's not as though I want to cause too much disservice to Jack, but I think everyone should step back and take a look from a different angle.
The ongoing thread on angrymandrel has made me feel that someone needs to speak up and settle down this UO feeding frenzy.
Old 2008-09-10, 10:56am
I know, I can't spell

Well I believe that it is just like the saying goes. Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one.

So with all the talk about how other people view UO is in their own mind it is just their own opinion. I personally know people who love their concentraitors from UO, and Jack was the only one willing to really help me when I was having a crissis.

I am pretty sure that I am driving him nuts with all my calls about stupid little things but he handles them with great care. With my last concentraitor it took m 2 months to recieve that.

I think that people who are upset are going to post here. However I also beleive that people who love UO might post here too, maybe just not as much.

For every unhappy customer you are most likely to have 3 that are very happy.

Soon new stuff
Old 2008-09-10, 11:08am
PyronamixK

Quote:
and Jack was the only one willing to really help me when I was having a crissis.
I remember your thread about your OG-15 not working. I was the one who posted the phone number for Fred Morgan at OGSI. I also remember Pam trying to help, too. It was a shame that the OGSI service people had already gone home for the weekend. Did anyone ever follow up?
Old 2008-09-10, 11:18am
Wild at Heart!

I am/was extremely frustrated, but I usually TRY and keep an open mind with things. Sometimes people make mistakes and I am usually willing to let them try and rectify it, change the way they are or operate, the way they treat people and/or customer service they offer.

Jack has said he is trying to help me with my problem. I am willing to give him the chance and I will let everyone know the outcome, good or bad.

People say that a leopard can't change his spots, but I have past experience with a vendor not related to the glass undustry who gave horrible customer service and knew people who were burned pretty bad. They have changed their ways, made amends to most that were "burned" and today I would not hesitate to give them my business.

Kristi

I am willing to give people a chance

??
Old 2008-09-10, 12:15pm
Shelarious

I dealt with a mess for awhile, getting two units DOA, and it took awhile, but they made it right, were nice to deal with, and the shipping was probably the fault of the matter, anyways. I feel confident that if I ever have problems in the future they will be handled well. Things happen out of everyone's control sometimes.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-09-10, 1:23pm
I know, I can't spell

Quote:
I remember your thread about your OG-15 not working. I was the one who posted the phone number for Fred Morgan at OGSI. I also remember Pam trying to help, too. It was a shame that the OGSI service people had already gone home for the weekend. Did anyone ever follow up?
Yeah they did but I could not afford the fix job that they offered. it was cheaper for me to buy a new one. I will fix the other when I have more money.

and I really do appreciate all the help that happened with that.

Soon new stuff
Old 2008-09-11, 3:24am

working in the medical profession i am not naive about concentrators. recently one of my friends was over to look at my setup. she is a respiratory therapist. she looked at the m15 and looked at me and said nice concentrator you know that its an expensive one right? i told her what i paid for it and she reinterated that i bought it for a good price. jack buys concentrators used and refurbishes them. thats why we get such a good price for them. in the concentrator industry these units are built to last. thats why i dont mind buying a refurbished unit.
Old 2008-09-11, 7:40am
are we there yet?

I posted in another thread, but thought I'd add my comments to this one as well.

My second hand concentrator was not holding steady pressure so I talked to Jul and she said that one of them would meet me on Saturday morning (not their normal business hours) so that I could drop off my unit. When I realized that I needed to go to Terre Haute to get my daughter from college for the weekend, I decided to combine the trips and drop my unit off Friday afternoon. Once I arrived Jack went ahead and opened up my unit, found what was causing the problem and fixed it right then and there. I was in and out of Unlimited Oxygen within about 20 minutes. I was very pleased with the service and happy that he fixed it on the spot.

Thanks Jack and Jul!!!!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well make beads. jazz
Old 2008-09-11, 8:48am

Quote:
I posted in another thread, but thought I'd add my comments to this one as well.

My second hand concentrator was not holding steady pressure so I talked to Jul and she said that one of them would meet me on Saturday morning (not their normal business hours) so that I could drop off my unit. When I realized that I needed to go to Terre Haute to get my daughter from college for the weekend, I decided to combine the trips and drop my unit off Friday afternoon. Once I arrived Jack went ahead and opened up my unit, found what was causing the problem and fixed it right then and there. I was in and out of Unlimited Oxygen within about 20 minutes. I was very pleased with the service and happy that he fixed it on the spot.

Thanks Jack and Jul!!!!

And I will be the first one to admit we are slow. My shop is small and I have only 2 blood nephews working for me in the shop. I wish I had a factory, or a franchise with one, where all I had to do is forward orders. We do everything right here. Add to that the fact that I have to find these units, order parts, wait on slow paying distributors before I can get started on orders. I could hire more help but then we would have to charge more. So, I rely heavily on our customer service and people's patience, just to stay working. I know I have a great responsibility to my customers to deliver my units in a timely manner. I really try, but sometimes it just cant happen fast enough. Sometimes I think it would be better to cut back on my distributors and have just a couple reliable enough to keep us busy but not behind. I dont know. For those of you behind us, thank you. For those who have had a bad experience, I am very sorry. Maybe you can give me another chance some day. I will always be here, hopefully getting better as I go. jack
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-08-22, 1:56pm

My oxy con shut down too when I called Jack (Aug 12) lets say he was less than helpful, brushed me off, this concentrator I bought less than a year ago, I e mailed and called the company I bought it from right after I spoke with Jack, there response was-they had to see if it was still under the 3 year warranty, and they were not getting a reply back from UO, they were supposed to give me a call back on the 17th and here it is the 22, not holding my breath.
Old 2010-08-22, 2:29pm

Quote:
My oxy con shut down too when I called Jack (Aug 12) lets say he was less than helpful, brushed me off, this concentrator I bought less than a year ago, I e mailed and called the company I bought it from right after I spoke with Jack, there response was-they had to see if it was still under the 3 year warranty, and they were not getting a reply back from UO, they were supposed to give me a call back on the 17th and here it is the 22, not holding my breath.
I help everyone in my power to help. Stephanie Brooks is the only person who called me on the 12th. She had a regulator broken off due to a dropped box. That part was ordered. Jack

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
Old 2010-08-22, 2:54pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

YOU are the one bumping those posts back to everyone's view.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2010-08-22, 3:00pm

Quote:
YOU are the one bumping those posts back to everyone's view.
You are right. I was actually trying to figure out what I needed to do to help, then I noticed the dates. I was going to edit my response but WTH. Too late
jack

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2010-08-26, 4:52pm

I want to let everyone know that after complaining about the bad service I received from Jack at Unlimited Oxygen that he contacted me and sent me out a new oxy con, M-10. The service was fantastic, shipped yesterday and I received it today. I want to THANK JACK for the great service and wish him well as he may have alot of work ahead of him as he works on changing the bad image that people have made about him and his company. Good Luck and God Bless you Jack
Old 2010-08-27, 2:53pm

Quote:
I want to let everyone know that after complaining about the bad service I received from Jack at Unlimited Oxygen that he contacted me and sent me out a new oxy con, M-10. The service was fantastic, shipped yesterday and I received it today. I want to THANK JACK for the great service and wish him well as he may have alot of work ahead of him as he works on changing the bad image that people have made about him and his company. Good Luck and God Bless you Jack
Thank you Colleen, glad to help. jack

866-955-0200
PayPal address