Kerri Fuhr will be teaching at Ed Hoys two classes on June 3-4, June 6-7. She will be teaching Advanced Bead making .
The Art of Embellishment - Creating detailed surface decoration on your beads
"Timeless Tapestry" - Simple steps to perfect stringer control (Day 1)
This intensive class covers the methods and techniques used to create Kerri Fuhr’s Tapestry Scrollwork and Dragonfly Focal Beads. You will learn multiple techniques that will develop your lampworking skills and take your beads to the next level of design and detail.
In this class subjects that will be covered are;
- using ultra fine stringer
- applying smooth stringer swirls with ease!
- raking techniques to enhance detail
- heat control
- balancing your design on the front and back of your bead
- color layering
- silvered glass tips
- design resources for further inspiration
- from vines to lilies! - turning your leaves into flowers *Plus a bonus flower demo or other bead demo as time permits!
"Dragonfly Dreams" - Further exploration in design and decoration (Day 2)
how to plan your design on paper
- how to “draw” a realistic image with glass!
- using dots as the base of all design
- analysis of a dragonfly
- the different layers and reasons for them
- those eyes!
- various wing designs
- razor tool techniques
- creating ultra fine lines
- color layering and silvered glass techniques
- defining your style
- further inspiration and homework!
Regular Price $ 395 Call Hoys and ask for Kyle and tell him Mary Poineal sent you!